Karnataka Elections 2018

swatkats

Skilled
BJP national president Amit Shah, while on a Hyderabad Karnataka tour, had to face tough and seemingly inconvenient questions from farmers and he evaded direct replies to some queries at an interaction with farmers at Humnabad in Kalaburagi on Sunday.

Though around 1,000 farmers had come from faraway places to interact with him, only five were allowed to ask questions. Farmers’ leaders posed direct and pointed questions related to farm crisis and the role of the Union government in dealing with it.
You have adequate money to waive corporate loans of ₹17,15,000 crore and don’t have money to waive farm loans of ₹12,60,000 crore. You must know that it was the farming community and not just industrialists who voted you to power,” Siddaramappa Anadore, a farmers’ leader, told Mr. Shah.

'No waiver of corporate loans'
In his response, Mr. Shah clarified that the Centre had not waived any corporate loans. “Congress president Rahul Gandhi has been saying that the Union government has waived corporate loans. We have not waived any corporate loans; we have reduced only tax rates to help industrialists,” he said. He, however, did not say whether the Centre would consider the demand for waiving farm loans borrowed from nationalised and scheduled banks.

When a farmers’ leader asked why the BJP, which had promised to implement the M.S. Swaminathan report, had made a U-turn, Mr. Shah said the main recommendation of the panel was practically accepted with the announcement of one-and-a-half-times of the cost of production as Minimum Support Price for every crop in the recent Union Budget.

Mr. Shah did not give specific reply to farmers’ query about the Centre’s capping on quantum of red gram procurement and demand for import duty on pulses.

Source: http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...from-farmers-in-hk-region/article22852544.ece

--------------​

No BJP in karnataka this time.. Amit shah!! Infact Not ever will BJP will come again in south India.
Enough shaming our colour and Forcing north culture & Hindi on us.

I hope you remember those thousands of farmer suicides in karnataka.[DOUBLEPOST=1519672062][/DOUBLEPOST]And I hope you remember RaGa got boo’ed and siddaramappaa had to show double thumbs down to crowd in karnataka.

Modi speech in karnataka was greeted well and was huge success.

Have some reality check. Dont loose reality connect in your hatred.[DOUBLEPOST=1519674457][/DOUBLEPOST]For your kind info,https://twitter.com/durgamenon/status/968092592737984512

Last edited:
BJP national president Amit Shah, while on a Hyderabad Karnataka tour, had to face tough and seemingly inconvenient questions from farmers and he evaded direct replies to some queries at an interaction with farmers at Humnabad in Kalaburagi on Sunday.

Though around 1,000 farmers had come from faraway places to interact with him, only five were allowed to ask questions. Farmers’ leaders posed direct and pointed questions related to farm crisis and the role of the Union government in dealing with it.

'No waiver of corporate loans'
In his response, Mr. Shah clarified that the Centre had not waived any corporate loans. “Congress president Rahul Gandhi has been saying that the Union government has waived corporate loans. We have not waived any corporate loans; we have reduced only tax rates to help industrialists,” he said. He, however, did not say whether the Centre would consider the demand for waiving farm loans borrowed from nationalised and scheduled banks.

When a farmers’ leader asked why the BJP, which had promised to implement the M.S. Swaminathan report, had made a U-turn, Mr. Shah said the main recommendation of the panel was practically accepted with the announcement of one-and-a-half-times of the cost of production as Minimum Support Price for every crop in the recent Union Budget.

Mr. Shah did not give specific reply to farmers’ query about the Centre’s capping on quantum of red gram procurement and demand for import duty on pulses.

Source: http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...from-farmers-in-hk-region/article22852544.ece

--------------​

No BJP in karnataka this time.. Amit shah!! Infact Not ever will BJP will come again in south India.
Enough shaming our colour and Forcing north culture & Hindi on us.

Wow...amazing....becuase the Sleeping Karnataka government that we have now has managed to solve farmer issues right? And please tell me all the farmer suicides in Karnataka over the last few years are fake as well....and that Raga has any clue what he is talking about.

Three cheers for the congress...

Congress slogan is nav nirmana karanataka.
Nava nirman from whom. They have been ruling the state for 5 yrs and whom they want to make fool of ?

They themself are not connected with their own. What rule you expect from that congress govt.[DOUBLEPOST=1519722848][/DOUBLEPOST]They are talking as if opposition was ruling karnataka and now congress wants to build new karnataka.

Yes. I'm neither supporting Congress, So to be clear.

Swaraj Abhiyan!
Don't mind if they win but bear in mind my state has kicked out every party since 2000. Everybody gets a chance. That chance is one term only.

This is likely to be a keenly fought election and given congress has its back to the wall, dirty as well

The Kauvery supreme court judgement going our way recently has got to help Siddhu though

2007 allocation
TN : 419TMC ft
KA: 270TMC ft
Bangalore : 18.25TMC ft
Kerela : 30 TMC ft

Latest
TN : 404 TMC ft
KA: 284.75 TMC ft
Bangalore : 23 TMC ft
Kerela : 30 TMC ft

What a huge relief this is. Every time the courts had to direct the state to release water to TN because Sidhdu would refuse. The city would then go into lock down in protest till sunset

Hmm, now i don't know who will win. History says BJP and that is without Modi required to be PM.

Last edited:
Amit shah at least faced the questions of farmers.
Pappu the great on whom you guys are keeping faith literally ran away from farmers.

Yeah, Amit Shah can get them killed though his goons any time, so why would be fear them. Crime runs in their very blood. See how fearlessly, their people man-handle a farmer asking questions in a public meeting. Also look at the 49 sec mark in the video.
Did he just say in Hindi "Baad me tuje nipat..." before he stops and changes it to "Baad me milta hu mai"

Was waiting for this.
As if congress is clean politics epitome.
Guess you forgot 1984 sikh massacre and bhopal tragedy.[DOUBLEPOST=1519786421][/DOUBLEPOST]He was not threatening. If you know gujrati friends,ask them for use of word in gujrati context.

Last edited:
He was not in Gujarat and had no reason to speak Gujarat. So, I will go by the premise that he was speaking Hindi.

Also, when did I say that congress didn't do anything worng.I don't like them either. Rather, you are the one saying that BJP should have the right to indulge in criminal activities becuase congress also did. So what is the difference between the two?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should I leave this country? This country runs on my money, I will stay here as long as I want. If I wanted to leave this country, I would have done that 12 years ago.
What I expect is that these kind of worthless politicians and their ass kissers to disappear of it. And yeah, its not a personal attack since its not directed at you but all people with messed up mindsets like this. I find these kind of justifications for wrongdoings of politicians, disgusting to say the least.

.[DOUBLEPOST=1519831304][/DOUBLEPOST]
]Do you have any leader who can speak in all the regional language?

Show me where I said that. He is in Karnataka and cannot speak Kannada, So, I would expect him to speak in Hindi (or English) both of which are official languages of the country. If he is so worthless that he cannot speak in Hindi and has to resort to Gujarati, then he has no business being there at all.

Last edited:
I hope you remember those thousands of farmer suicides in karnataka.[DOUBLEPOST=1519672062][/DOUBLEPOST]And I hope you remember RaGa got boo’ed and siddaramappaa had to show double thumbs down to crowd in karnataka.

Modi speech in karnataka was greeted well and was huge success.

Have some reality check. Dont loose reality connect in your hatred.[DOUBLEPOST=1519674457][/DOUBLEPOST]For your kind info,https://twitter.com/durgamenon/status/968092592737984512
Look who is talking about hatred.

Some people are so blind that they will never understand the state that our country has been reduced to in the years of congress rule post independence.

@Lord Nemesis atleast he is true to his religion and his language. Unlike some chameleons who change their religion depending on the election. If he is comfortable in speaking a particular language I dont think it is fair to mock that.

Although it’s known to you as Sanghi mouthpiece and all whatnot,
Their research in given topic is much more detailed and verifiable via third party

Not like your fav.ndtv and wire and scroll who is known for fake news,

Back