Karnataka Elections 2018

That was a joke

GfWadrm.jpg

The developments in Unnao and Kathua has badly damaged the image of BJP ahead of crucial state polls and 2019 general elections. BJP is in a hurry to regain the lost confidence and trust. PM Modi breaking his silence on the shameful rape incidents and the sacking of BJP ministers hint at the damage-control exercise.

Believe it ?

This fox still matters

Collusion ? last time they did that what happened

[DOUBLEPOST=1525287304][/DOUBLEPOST]This is why Gowda matters, four polls show Congress ahead but still short of the minimum to win. Same goes for the BJP

TV9.PNG
jain lokniti.PNG
times now VMR.PNG
Karvi insights.PNG

Attachments

• TV9.PNG
    TV9.PNG
    314.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
This pollster, cfore is predicting an outright win for congress, at least 120+, BJP 60-70 and JDS 30. The video is quite interesting he is slamming the above polls for extrapolating from 2013 data

https://twitter.com/churumuri/status/989778846722510848

His claim to fame at least as far as Karnataka goes is predicting the 2008 & 2013 polls correctly

Modi's magic isn't working here apparently...

We'll find out soon

One of the channels had posted an interesting stat and they found out of 14 elections held in the state 85% were outright wins and only 15% were close

The polls above are all close, hung assembly even

Last edited:
JDS is not going with Congress or BJP at any cost.

BJP shouldn't win Karnataka either. Be it JDS or Congress, I dont mind. Its time this Uttar Bharatiya Janata Party (UBJP) Should get kicked from South India.

JDS is not going with Congress or BJP at any cost.

BJP shouldn't win Karnataka either. Be it JDS or Congress, I dont mind. Its time this Uttar Bharatiya Janata Party (UBJP) Should get kicked from South India.
I've been wondering what turned you against the BJP. Seems Modi dumping Naidu didn't sit well with your people according to the interview

Bangalore has 30% telgus and they all think Modi is a liar. This is why hyderabad Karnataka matters here

It's interesting, Congress is more lethal to JDS than the BJP. Siddu was JDS and got poached away. Given the secular background JDS is more vulnerable to Congress

The old man might not like BJP but Kumaraswamy doesn't have a problem with it. If that's what it takes to survive he will do the necessary. Though it seems unlikely. He won't mind being in the oppositon

Bangalore has 30% telgus and they all think Modi is a liar. This is why hyderabad Karnataka matters here
70 Lakh Telugu native voters****

I've been wondering what turned you against the BJP. Seems Modi dumping Naidu didn't sit well with your people according to the interview
That's not the case. Modi is interested in creating divide and gain on a point saying see i am giving you uttar bharat guys more money, So vote for me.

Didn't knew this guy was so terrible human being. (Note, Human being not politician), No humanity only.
100's of people died during deMonetization and he doesn't even show solidarity nor provide some ex-gratia.
- Poor Girls get raped and he doesn't condemn right away ( Even on twitter?) Comes after 2 days and says the law will take its course? Why? Just because the little girl is from Other community, So much hate eh?

......... and much more to Rant... But waste of my energy even talking about this guy.........

Mark my words, UBJP is counting its days in South India, No more Ram mandir Gimmicks (I'm a Pro-Hindu guy but how many days this tamasha?) They will bank on North Indian Crowd to come to power.

PS: I voted for this piece of crap in 2014, Sadly.

Cambridge Analytica has poisoned you my friend.
Modi brought in death penalty for child rapists,that ruffled congress and all secular.
Which demo.death happened.can you produce some authentic data?

Didn't knew this guy was so terrible human being. (Note, Human being not politician), No humanity only.

Yup, people talked about MMS as a puppet but at least he showed some distress in his face such when being arm-twisted into going with the NPT back in the day. Modi is a soulless actor but a convincing one. When the teleprompter tells him to turn on the rhetoric he does, when it tells him to do a gimmick he does, when it tells him to prance around in his fancy new kurta he does.

Modi brought in death penalty for child rapists,that ruffled congress and all secular.
See what he said

Poor Girls get raped and he doesn't condemn right away ( Even on twitter?) Comes after 2 days and says the law will take its course? Why? Just because the little girl is from Other community, So much hate eh?

There's quite a few people i've come across that think this is a big deal and these people voted for him. it's quite peculiar

Earlier he wouldn't say anything for weeks if at all. But just 2 days late and its a problem

This kind of frivolous complaint means Modi magic is wearing off. The slightest thing will bring complaints. Any achievement isn't really an achievement

There is no logic, they don't like him or trust him any more and i wonder how it started

100's of people died during deMonetization and he doesn't even show solidarity nor provide some ex-gratia.
This is one clue, notes ban wasn't what it was portrayed too be. There are others[DOUBLEPOST=1525618613][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yup, people talked about MMS as a puppet but at least he showed some distress in his face such when being arm-twisted into going with the NPT back in the day.
NPT ?

Modi is a soulless actor but a convincing one. When the teleprompter tells him to turn on the rhetoric he does, when it tells him to do a gimmick he does, when it tells him to prance around in his fancy new kurta he does.
the speeches don't work any more

Last edited:

N3SZ1IW.jpg

3bmZEKR.jpg

fwC8BUa.jpg

TMKgxnD.jpg

You will obviously say, What is the authenticity of this data.. Refer to the media reports.. Not related to Congress or Leftists.. the one's who support BJP also.. If even that doesn't convince you...
File an RTI to each State Home Department asking if any such death has happened during that date and they will have a record for sure!

I'm dealing Enough. Don't need 1 more.

I have blinded friends who claim India is their land, No other religion shouldn't exist.
Gave them a Simply written Ancient Indian history and Human races books. I told him I & You are from Europe and Africa... Asked him to be human, then a Indian and then a religious guy.
Now he doesn't have anything to argue.. :D

Btw, I don't get influenced by these Social media fake and the paid media. I quit FB 3 years back. All i rely on is.. Reality ... What i see!

Yup, people talked about MMS as a puppet but at least he showed some distress in his face such when being arm-twisted into going with the NPT back in the day.
MMS is 100% better than this Dramebaaz! That doesn't mean i like Congress.. Na never.

As a person and as a Previous Finance minister.. He fits in!

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones i read in the local news shortly after where hospitals were refusing old notes and people died as a result. Imagine yourself in such a situation..

This then lead to the govt allowing pharmacies to accept older notes for a week or so longer. I think hospitals as well. But the initial few days were very confusing. The bank clerks were dealing with new memos from the RBI on a daily basis.

The ones i read in the local news shortly after where hospitals were refusing old notes and people died as a result. Imagine yourself in such a situation..

This then lead to the govt allowing pharmacies to accept older notes for a week or so longer. I think hospitals as well. But the initial few days were very confusing. The bank clerks were dealing with new memos from the RBI on a daily basis.
Forget others, I had to Follow up Cash loading ATM Vans, When there is already a line at the ATM, Ask the Agency where the next stop is.. and wait at the ATM, Take all the cards in the Home and withdraw 4k each. People abusing angrily.. Convince them.. what not!

I opened 2 more accounts during DeMo just for this purpose.. Believe it or not!

For the last 20 - 25 there has been quite a lot of pro incumbency at the state level, 15 yr terms in Delhi, Chatitsgarh, Maha, MP, Gujarat. What makes this difficult to imagine is that is not happened in Karnataka since 1985 but this does not have to hold once again.

Another point which has held since the last two elections is is whichever party wins Karnataka loses at the next centre electi0n :D

People here want one party in the centre which must not be the same one at the state and again at the city council level should differ from state. So there is this three way split

Karnataka is being talked of as some indicator for next years centre elections. Nothing of the sort, there is no connection whatsoever. This is a Siddu Modi fight. Rahul isn't in the picture and Yeddy appears serious in whatever interviews he gives not relaxed like others.

BJP leaders in this state resent being treated like school children by Modi & Amit Shah. This is hugely deserved because my memory of the last time BJP came to power was the never ending in fighting. Won the election and decided to forget everything they promised and the factions started sparring nd by the time the next election came about people threw them out after the CM decided to run with his own party instead of the BJP.

He's back in the fold once again but its Modi that is projected here not him. So both BJP & Congress trade charges, one says the other is a no presence national party and other says CM is a no presence candidate that is being propped up by outsiders[DOUBLEPOST=1525655752][/DOUBLEPOST]Swami thinks otherwise

swaminomics.jpg

Doesn't surprise me that he is toeing the times group line here.

Reason #1 am not convinced, we will see where the anti-incumbency sentiment lies, towards the centre or at the state

Reason #3 :D

Like with Hillary and her billions

Last edited:
A thought: just because something may be anti-bjp/congress/trump doesn't make it untrue...

I honestly dont know if its because I have been paying it more attention or if things have really changed. Or maybe its the rise of social media in politics.

But I swear elections didnt use to be this cut throat and with-us-or-against-us in sentiment.

I know politics has always been dirty in India. But there still used to be a little bit of politesse involved.

Back