Karnataka Elections 2018

There are factions in the party and moment a decision is taken will work against the party because their guy wasn't chosen. This was demonstrated very well in Delhi where the BJP was routed. Shouldn't have said Kiran would be CM before the polls.

Not declaring CM candidate is a method of exploitation. Exploiting the hopefuls to the most. That's what happened in UP.
Even the dalit leaders got trapped.

BJP lost badly in Delhi, not because people hate kiran or loved harsh vardhan.
it's because people saw great positive changes in Delhi govt offices during kejriwal's previous short stint.
I myself was astonished to see how a clerk in SDM's office was too helpful to me in an RTI matter.

The way kejriwal has managed electricity/water/public transport/education/health services, it's unprecedent in my experience.

Social media effect. Don't like some thing block or ban. Everybody is a mod
right said.
Today blr_p's political views could be exactly opposite to mine. I will not agree with him in his "political beliefs"... but i can never forget the help he provided in configuring my very first home wifi decade back.
Similarly, i might have different opinion then all of you, i might not agree with your perspective but at the end of the day we must never lose respect towards one another and how we have help one another making better tech decision.

Politicians are doing their business, no natters who is holding which political symbol, ALL of those bastards are here to strip common man of their hard earned money and build their own empires.
They are not allowed to change my perception towards any other humans and force me to hate others.[DOUBLEPOST=1527702322][/DOUBLEPOST]
The way kejriwal has managed electricity/water/public transport/education/health services, it's unprecedent in my experience.
exactly, regardless media had blacked him out, the work he is doing in ground is wonderful.

Looks like Delhi had really got a good CM after Madanlal.

Not declaring CM candidate is a method of exploitation. Exploiting the hopefuls to the most. That's what happened in UP.
Even the dalit leaders got trapped.
You call it exploitation i call it astute management and if that is callous then so be it. UP has 10 CM aspirants. Had the BJP declared a CM before the elections the cadres of the remaining nine would have sunk them. No chance of getting that 2017 sweep. Funny thing about Yogi is he was due to go on a trip to Singapore shortly after the elections but he found his papers blocked by the PMO. They wanted him at the swearing in. This was when he learnt he would be CM. Looks like they kept their cards pretty close. This is a tightly run ship

BJP lost badly in Delhi, not because people hate kiran or loved harsh vardhan. it's because people saw great positive changes in Delhi govt offices during kejriwal's previous short stint.
1MB = 1000kB :D

I myself was astonished to see how a clerk in SDM's office was too helpful to me in an RTI matter.

Why doesn't any of this make it to the news. Impression i have of Delhi is that its an even bigger mess. Is the media giving AAP the Modi treatment ?

I got to find out about water & electricity in Delhi when some AAP supporters came calling and this success story came out. Turns out there was skimming of revenue from the water & electricity department and once these leaks were fixed prices could be reduced and service improved. I'd need to see more corroboration on this as it isn't usual to see both those words in the same sentence. But the point made to me was the same story is going on in karnataka where the the state is the only provider of electricity. The AAP plank here was to push for more players to enter the electricity market. Make things more competitive. The votes they got is low considering i know quite a few people who support AAP

Last edited:
Training!

https://www.news18.com/news/india/e...-staff-cec-on-evm-vvpat-glitches-1762637.html

CEC, while dismissing any malfunctioning of EVMs, pointed out how the Commission is focusing more on “maintenance” of machines and “training of staff” to avoid such “errors.”

“After the hiccups in the latest bypoll, the Commission has drawn a strategy to counter it. We have trained the state level master trainers. We will now train district level master trainers and all this will be done to reduce the number of man-made complaints. These are new machines and wherever new machines are used, due to lack of training and lack of maintenance, there are some errors in such situations,” said the CEC.

You call it exploitation i call it astute management and if that is callous then so be it. UP has 10 CM aspirants. Had the BJP declared a CM before the elections the cadres of the remaining nine would have sunk them. No chance of getting that 2017 sweep. Funny thing about Yogi is he was due to go on a trip to Singapore shortly after the elections but he found his papers blocked by the PMO. They wanted him at the swearing in. This was when he learnt he would be CM. Looks like they kept their cards pretty close. This is a tightly run ship

People are on ease only till the day they don't realize that they were actually used/exploited for someone else achievements.

1MB = 1000kB :D

Perhaps you want to write something meaningful.

Why doesn't any of this make it to the news. Impression i have of Delhi is that its an even bigger mess. Is the media giving AAP the Modi treatment ?

Only the slaves crave for and trust today's media.

I got to find out about water & electricity in Delhi when some AAP supporters came calling and this success story came out. Turns out there was skimming of revenue from the water & electricity department and once these leaks were fixed prices could be reduced and service improved. I'd need to see more corroboration on this as it isn't usual to see both those words in the same sentence. [...] The AAP plank here was to push for more players to enter the electricity market. Make things more competitive.

This is called management.

The votes they got is low considering i know quite a few people who support AAP

That's amazing.
So, who should we look towards before casting our vote, you or the people you know?

People are on ease only till the day they don't realize that they were actually used/exploited for someone else achievements.
yeah spare me the expliotation crap. People work for the party. Now they have a CM they will be working for him. End of story. THAT is how the BJP got its sweep.

Perhaps you want to write something meaningful.
Oh! there was a joke going around at the time. Instead of Kiran they should have used Mandira.

Only the slaves crave for and trust today's media.
Only way you get heard

This is called management.
Still waiting for corroboration. Got some

That's amazing.
So, who should we look towards before casting our vote, you or the people you know?
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...-depoist-in-all-29-seats-it-contested-2615503

you were saying about slaves and media....

Prithvi Reddy, AAP's Karnataka convenor, who took on Congress heavyweight KJ George from the Sarvagnanagar Assembly constituency, could barely manage 1,861 votes coming a distant fourth.

"We were washed out but I cannot understand why. We got a lot of support but that could not be converted into votes," said Reddy, who had resorted to door-to-door campaign, usually undertaken by the party citing lack of resources.

Of the 29 seats, the party had contested 18 in Bengaluru and 11 in the other parts of the state.

That's what i'm getting at. They bet big on Bangalore and lost. Can't win in Bangalore, might as well shut up shop

Candidates in Assembly elections lose deposit if they secure less than one sixth of the valid votes polled in the constituency.
How you lose your deposit. ALL 29 AAP candidates lost it

Last edited:
Yeah training. I remember you saying that these Election booth staff are capable of finding out when a technician is tampers with the machine.
Mock polls will show any inconsistencies. If people are finding errors they are being found due to testing protocols

This article is in reference to VVPAT. Extra element added here recently. And the glitches caused due to higher temperatures[DOUBLEPOST=1527860743][/DOUBLEPOST]Fantastic (!)

ballot.PNG

Last edited:
Karnataka politics has gone to dogs now. They are wasting people's money without even doing finger amount of work.

congress needed it b,cause its giving their party coffer much needed rupee. BJP is hell bend on denying them that share...No doubt people in bangalore pay highest road taxes and sundry taxes in country & get holes in road and zero infra...a known person waseem who is fighting the babus for pothole devoid roads got his disk dislocated after felling from his bike while avoiding a one of many pathole out there to swallow you....People in karnataka. .they need to kick this yedurappa / gowda's & sidd's all at one go

Back