Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 License (1 Year & 3 Users) @ Rs 399

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLiCK

Disciple
kis2011_en_label_big.jpg

Kaspersky® Internet Security 2011
Complete PC & Netbook Protection

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 has everything that you need to stay safe and secure while you're surfing the web. It provides constant protection for you and your family – whether you work, bank, shop or play online.
Every One Here Knows what Kaspersky is so there is no need to tell anything about it anyways a friend of mine has just started selling out items and has told me a awesome deal i thought i might share this deal with you guys
He is offering KIS 2011 1yr License for 3 users Just @ Rs 399/-
Is the cheapest you can find anywhere well i bought one and if anyof you are interested lemme know

Sorry I dont know if this would be allowed but I need only one key so if anyone who could help me dont want to buy the package of 3 ..pls pm me

Superb pricing. I'm in for a 3 user license. Who do I transfer the money to? When do I get the key? So how does it work? I download the 2011 version from kaspersky website and register with the code right?

I am in for 1 :),Klick PM me your account details.Payment will be done a TE member as i cannot add a new beneficiary account.

all of you guys check PM

@ dOm1naTOr Clear ur inbox

@ Punker , parag1985 & HailStonE since all 3 of you just just want for 1 license each so all 3 of you can work out in between you and one can pay me and i will Email all 3 of you the same code

@KLiCK

I have transferred Rs 399 to the ICICI account and sent an email with the transaction details to the address you PMed. I will need one 3 user 1 year license.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back