Kesari Tours Feedback and Input for Group Booking

idea

Adept
Kesari Tours Feedback and Input for Group Booking
Hi all ..

I am looking for your feedback for Kesari Tours (international package) if you have used their services in past.

I could not find any -ve feedback on net. Also i could not locate any community or blog for group booking references.

I am planning a small outing to Singapur - Thai - Bankok with my Family. (Q3 - 19 Sept 09). Please refer attached image from mumbai mirror page 5.

Let me also know if you/your friends are planning tour with kesari on same date (Q3 - 19 Sept 09). We can actually approach Kesari as a group and avail Group Discount.

Thanks.

I suggest you keep looking for reviews/comments

Else check out what other popular(ones which have received rave reviews) tour operators have to offer.

You might end up spending more than you intended to but it will definitely be worth the premium.

Make sure you get the right deal from the right people and have a nice time with your family !

thetoxicmind said:
I suggest you keep looking for reviews/comments
Else check out what other popular(ones which have received rave reviews) tour operators have to offer.
You might end up spending more than you intended to but it will definitely be worth the premium.

Make sure you get the right deal from the right people and have a nice time with your family !
Thanks for revert. Premium is what they are working for ! But i am looking for a hassle free tour considering kids around ..

Extra Venture can be kept for next round :)

idea said:
Thanks for revert. Premium is what they are working for ! But i am looking for a hassle free tour considering kids around ..

Extra Venture can be kept for next round :)

And that's the reason I'm asking you to check out one of popular tour operators like SOTC & C&K for a hassle free,enjoyable experience...

Afaik, C&K offer something called Flexi-Holidays which is quite affordable.

You can also see if online travel sites like yatra , makemytrip & travelguru offer special holiday packages.

i have first hand experience of kesari on domestic front.

they charge you a little more than others, but are very responsive, very punctual, and very enjoyable.

but i cant say about international tours.

you have other options like Raj / Heena / C & K / SOTC.

Done and been there on the Europe tour with Kesari this year.
The best in business and there is no travel company that even comes near it in service and everything.
The rest like Raj , Heena , C & K ,SOTC dont have a good reputation.
Trust me close your eyes . Kesari are the best in this business.
My Europe tour that i did with Kesari was just fantastic.Ask for Nimesh Lad the tour operator from Kesari for international tours. He is a great guy and excellent to have around and very helpful.

Thumps up :hap2: for Kesari International.

I had gone on a tour within India with Kesari, a few years ago. And I must say, the experience was very good. Whatever they charged, included travel (from start location to end location, and not from/to your home) + stay + all breakfast, lunch, dinner. The tour manager was friendly and responsible. I would recommend it, and would myself use their service again in future. But I don't have any experience with International tours.

i'd been to the same tour u mentioned (thailand - malaysia - singapore 11 days) in december last year.. i must say the experience was just awesome.. the hotels were almost 3 star.. food was great.. tour guides were great.. everything just great.. i'd surely recommend it over others..

Thanks a lot for your valuable input.

@kauzy and All :)

Any pointers, dos, dont .. when on tour/during preparation, being with kesari ? Thanks

Back