Android Keyboard ghost stuck on screen on samsung

The keyboard has like stuck on my phone. The alphabets are like hard coded on screen and never go away. On white screens its specislly visible. If you look hard in screenshot you will see. What do i do ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-07-23-33-52.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-07-23-33-52.png
    70 KB · Views: 1,003
That's called screen burn and not screen/keyboard ghost, There is no cure for it apart from put a white wall paper on the screen and leave it for several hours. Also its not visible on the screen shot.

Which phone is it on..?

The keyboard has like stuck on my phone. The alphabets are like hard coded on screen and never go away. On white screens its specislly visible. If you look hard in screenshot you will see. What do i do ?
If the alphabets were visible in the screenshot then it wouldn't have been a problem with your screen. It would have been a software problem which could have been solved.

Anyway try this maybe?

https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-fix-amoled-burn-in-on-android-displays

That's called screen burn and not screen/keyboard ghost, There is no cure for it apart from put a white wall paper on the screen and leave it for several hours. Also its not visible on the screen shot.

Which phone is it on..?
You are right. I screen rotated and keys did not change position in screenshot and remained stuck. So its directly on screen maybe. I dnt have any other phone atm so cant take a pic of screen but i see the faint ghost of most keys.

Then it's most probably a burn in issue, is it a Galaxy S6 edge/note edge? I have a galaxy s6 edge with burn ins, display replacement will cost above 15K so you are out of luck most likely
It's more looks like the first Gen Samsung and not S6E/NE. Also if your phone is under warranty then this is covered.

i did try the app yesterday and put the phone running and it flashed 3-4 colors and a inverted colors keyboard screenshot i added for 1 hour. hasnt seemed to help. will try for 8 hours tonight. its a 3-4 year old phone :(

Back