Kinemaster equivalent for Windows PC

Hi All,

Just like Kinemaster is their a simple video editor for splitting, merging and adding overlays for Windows 10? Something inexpensive would be great.

Thanks,
Srikanth

Last edited:
If you have 16 plus GB RAM then Da Vinci Resolve (free). If you have 8 GB or less then Filmora ($55).

Thanks. I used Da Vinci Resolve but the UI has a steep learning curve. MOVAVI though not a freeware is simple to use and much cheaper than Filmora. Also, Filmora now only has subscription.

Thanks. I used Da Vinci Resolve but the UI has a steep learning curve. MOVAVI though not a freeware is simple to use and much cheaper than Filmora. Also, Filmora now only has subscription.
If it is working for you then any specific reason for a switch? If you just want to edit, cut, add text, transitions, increase/dec speed, do basic stuff then Da Vinci is pretty good and easy to use. Filmora offers a lifetime license for $55. It is $70 but you can get it for $55.

I started only after I posted this thread. I used MovAvi first. It is very simple to use and good for my requirement. Da Vinci is free so tried with it and that too worked great but the learning curve is a bit steep. I think Filmora now stopped issuing lifetime licenses.

I used both Adobe Premiere Pro and Camtasia. Both are good. You can try their free version first to see if it suits you. If it does then trying free trial should not be a waste of time. After that you can go for buying it. (I did not buy any of it)

You can find various freeware video editing programs here:

Back