Status
Not open for further replies.
Klear Screen Deluxe Cleaning Kit

klearse1.jpg

Price = Rs. 1,250 + shipping

Shipping
Mumbai = Rs. 50
Elsewhere = Rs. 80

Our Deluxe Cleaning Kit is the Ultimate Cleaning Solution for all your cleaning needs. This kit contains everything you need to clean, protect, and preserve your Laptops, Desktops, LCD Displays, Plasma Displays, MP3 Players, PDA's, Cell Phones, and more. Use our 8 oz. Pump Spray Bottle of Klear Screen and Micro-Chamois Polishing Cloth for all of your heavy-duty cleanings and bring along the included Klear Screen Travel Singles on all of your travels. As always, the Klear Screen formula is 100% Alcohol and Ammonia free, non-toxic, non-damaging, and non-flammable.

Klear Screen is used, sold, or recommended by leading manufacturers including Apple, Dell, HP/Compaq, Fujitsu, IBM, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, and more. Klear Screen's Polishing Cloths are used by leading Professionals and Corporations including CNN, ESPN, and more.

Also clean your HDTV’s, Plasma Screen TV’s, all LCD displays, Digital Cameras and Camcorders, Cell Phones, PDA’s, GPS Screens, Automobile LCD Video Displays, Portable DVD Players, Scanners, CD’s, and DVD’s.

ANTI-STATIC, ALCOHOL & AMMONIA FREE

Contents include:
1- 8 oz. Pump Spray Bottle of Klear Screen
1- Large Micro-Chamois
4- Klear Kloths
4- Klear Screen Travel Singles
1- Travel Size Micro-Chamois
1- Travel Size Micro-Fiber - FOR GLOSSY SCREENS!

Please read FAQ's here
Safe to use on iPods, Digital Cameras and Camcorders, Scanners, PDA's, GPS Screens, Portable DVD Players, DVD's, and CD's - KlearScreen and iKlear

Oh thank you, thank you. One for me, to be shipped along with the bluetooth dongle and the monoprice stuff.

I had just been looking for something like this for my lcd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back