Klipsch

Rahul

Skilled
Just got this :D .....

service is really good here .....

i just called them and 30 mins later it was delivered here :D
about the sound i have only one word "awesome"

i just can't believe that these tiny speaker can be this loud ...... bass reproduction is simply superb currently i am listenning "Southern sun" and its shaking my room with bass ....... way better than my Altec XA3021 ......

they are unbelievable for their size :D

Josh said:
Congrats....
Hows this compared to MX5021 ?

exactly... cuz i will be buying one soon. so want to make a proper informed buy. i dont mind the Extra wires for the 2.1 MX5021.... all i am concerned about is the price and the SOUND.

u can't compare it to MX5021 ...... that is a full blown 2.1 system and this is puny little 2.0 .....

anyways i will suggest go get a demo of the speaker and then decide ..... i haven't heard 5021 so can't comment .... from all the 2.1 speakers i have heard it is better than them except creative 250D which i had for sometime before moving to 5.1 ....... but that thing is a monster with 150w sub and 75w each channel .......

are these 3 inch drivers able to reproduce low end bass i mean less than 100Hz... Try listening to songs that have low end bass and tell us how it sounds...

it can produce bass as low as 60-65Hz below that no bass....... most good 2.1 systems can produce bass as low as 50-55Hz

Congrats. Saw that once at Prime. They looked cool. But why not a MX5021 :S :S :S LOL
But This Speakers are quite portable as compared to the MX5021. If thats the reason of buying, then its a good choice :hap2:

well i didn't get 5021 coz of size and wire mess ...... actually i am planning to build a nice amp+speakers combo but it take some time ..... so for the time being i got these ......

Waah Rahul Babu- Badhya hai!!:p

So u finally got ur 'portable' speakers!!:eek:hyeah:

Looking forward to your views/review on these and try and do a comparo with an MX5021 if any kind pal obliges to lend u one for few days!!:)

I am most interested- as u had mentioned u want High Bass at low volumes too!!:)

SharekhaN said:
i have a lowly atp 3 :(
:no:
Not lowly, quite ok for their price!!:cool2:

More the cash to spare= better the H/W u can have!!:p

I happen to have used ones and am unaware of the bump and grind they might have gone through!!
But still seem quite ok to me- at least to me- as i mainly use them for Trance/techno/rave where i am more interested in exploiting the Highs and Lows without worrying of killing them!!:p

Back