Kya aap CLOSE UP karte haainnnn ??

So what do you think is the secret of my shiny white teeths..
coyote8li.gif

Colgate dant manjan, Bandar chhaap dant manjan,Orbit white ya TIDE..safedi ki chamkaar?? :bleh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And what about you?? Kya aap Close up karte haainnn?? :bleh:

normally i dont brush my teeth more than once a week but when i do whatever it takes the time it does closeup or colgate doesnt matters. ;0
=)) =)) =)) j/k

Uh..oh...i missed out on a lot of action here..:p Damn my net connection..like the weather in Mumbai today, its gone terribly wrong..had to come to a cafe..:( Aur haan..humto close up karte haainnn!! :bleh:
Tracerbullet said:
What about good old tulsi bark as another option?
Yah..originally i included it but because of the limitation of ten poll entries, i had to drop it..:bleh:
Btw, anyone really using Neem stick or tulsi bark??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
x86 said:
normally i dont brush my teeth more than once a week
EEWWWWW!!! Stay away from me...:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

I mostly use pepsodent, but i recall an article from Health magazine in which they have tested all the popular toothpastes and found out that only Colgate Total lives up to the claims made in its advertisement :doctor:

nice topic.

but reality is that which toothpaste you use doesnot matter. its the method of brushing your teeth, and time you spend behind your teeth care is most important.

most importantly your toothbrush should be comfortable to you and your teethline. too old or worn out toothbrush are more dangerous.

most strong toothpastes like closeup, pepsodent gel get favour from young people because of smell, taste but be carefull those who are allergics to strong chemicals may get mouth ulcerations, gum bleeds, even common cold due to it.

so use whatever you like but use it wisely.

btw i use pepsodent two in one in morning and pepsodent g at night time coupled with pepsodent gum care toothbrush. the result is :D

LOL..TE indeed has unity in diversity...first we have this kind of species..
Medpal said:
btw i use pepsodent two in one in morning and pepsodent g at night time coupled with pepsodent gum care toothbrush. the result is :D
And then we have this kind...see below..
DarthCoder said:
I dont even remember what toothpaste brand I use..
Aaargh...I didnt brush today

X86 said:
normally i dont brush my teeth more than once a week but when i do whatever it takes the time it does closeup or colgate doesnt matters. ;0

Truly Unity in diversity..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jus jokin pals..:D

Back