Laggy gaming

Kaucyk Roy

Recruit
My hp 15 ba028ax (amd a8-7410 with amd radeon r5 graphics, 2.2ghz) gives me laggy gaming experience. I can't play games like FIFA 15 smoothly on it. Any suggestion on what I ought to do to get smooth or a lag free gaming?

My hp 15 ba028ax (amd a8-7410 with amd radeon r5 graphics, 2.2ghz) gives me laggy gaming experience. I can't play games like FIFA 15 smoothly on it. Any suggestion on what I ought to do to get smooth or a lag free gaming?
Lack of fast internet speed and graphic card are the main culprit.

What is this "lag" that you are trying to speak about?

Input lag in FIFA when playing multiplayer or Overall game is laggy?

there's no hope for both, either build a budget PC for around 20K with an 1050ti/ 1060 or get a ultra expensive Gaming laptop,

Compared to desktops, some laptops suffer from input lag issues, weak gpu and CPU will only add to that for the first part, for the second part, Your laptop is pretty weak for gaming.

Your game is probably not using your graphic card.
First ,Right click on desktop then go to graphics settings, select powerplay option from power tab and make both the options inside it to maximum performance mode.
Second, under power setting tab click on "switchable graphic application settings" , under "all applications" tab select your game and choose high performance.
Apply Changes !
Have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
So is there any way I can change my graphic card and if yes, what would be suitable?
Unfortunately your laptop cannot upgrade GPU. The only way is if you have express card Slot then buy Express Card pcie dock buy externalGPU and psu and use that for gaming.

Check this video as example. It contains the dock

Unfortunately your laptop cannot upgrade GPU. The only way is if you have express card Slot then buy Express Card pcie dock buy externalGPU and psu and use that for gaming.

Check this video as example. It contains the dock

Thanks and how much would all these cost?

Back