Budget 21-30k Lamington Road - Prime AbGb

Saurabhm16

Recruit
Hello,

I am building an entry level pc and have been to Prime Abgb, Lamington Road, Mumbai for the same. The quotes I got for some of my basic requirements are as follows:

I3-4150+ Asus H81M-CS -------- 11200/-
G-Skill 4 GB 1600 Mhz Ram---- 1700/-
WD Blue 1 TB 7200 rpm HD--- 3400/-
Seasonic 620w PSU -------------- 6300/-
Windows 8.1 boot & not Windows 10

*assembling charges- 750/-

I know a seasoninc PSU is not needed for entry level builds but it is keeping in mind with future upgrades and stability. So now I have these queries with me-

-Are the quotes given by Prime AbGb absolutely fair?

-If no, is there any way I can get further discounts or better deal from then through some references from TE? If yes, then how?

-A shop "Dynamic Technology" below Prime Abgb gave me slightly better quotes for the same components with free assembling, small freebies like headphones etc along with windows 10 installation. The only thing is I habe heard not so good practices from them few good years back. So any suggestions regarding this "Dynamic Technology" in present scenario will be appreciated as well.

Thank you.

Okay. The requirements are daily use with moderate gaming only either fifa, PES. The budget has to be kept as close to 20000/- as possible, keeping the additional costs of cabinets and other components yet to be added.

This is the only i3 4th gen I could find in the budget as with intel graphic on it will spare me with graphic card for sometime atleast. If you have suggestions for better combination please tell.

I think you can get away with Skylake build.

i3-6100 ~9000
H110 based board ~4500
4GB RAM ~1800
WD 1TB Blue ~3500

Are you going to add GFX card later in future ? If no, you can get Seasonic S12 II 430 for approx 4-4.5k

Yes going to add GFX in future hence the s12ii 620w. So if I add that, the above build will go close to 25000 with cabinets and other components etc yet to be counted in pushing it towards 29k. Which is what I am not prepared to put in at the moment. So I guess the build I have is the only possible I can have right now for the available budget.

What about the any further discounts or dealer offers from Prime Abgb..maybe through some TE reference?

And about Dynamic Technology shop below Prime?

A mid level GFX card can be ran on Seasonic S12 II 520 costing ~5.5-6k

I am pushing you for Skylake as processors are one-time investment. IGP of Skylake has improved quite a lot from 4th gen processors. By the time you get dedicated GFX card, IGP can serve you very well. Also if your gaming is going to be limited to likes of Fifa and PES, IGP would suffice you. You may refer to following links

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/skylake-intel-core-i7-6700k-core-i5-6600k,4252-9.html

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/three-generations-intel-hd-graphics-tested/

Thanks a lot.
Coming to other big points any help regarding this?

any further discounts or dealer offers from Prime Abgb..maybe through some TE reference?

And about Dynamic Technology shop below Prime?

I enquired in few other shops PC guide, Jay computers and this Dynamic technology. No one asked for assembling charges except Prime. Unfortunately, I do not want to get stuck with ingenuine products and poor after sales. So not sure.

Back