Laptop For 28K

elnino

Disciple
Hello TE,

I am recently searching for laptops for Office use.
I wont be Gaming On it..But there will be Huge Multitasking On it so i need a Very Good Proccy....It should Not be Much Heavy since i will be carrying it....

I have considered some choices:-

Acer 4740 [But Not in Budget]
MSI CR 400

Can anyone Suggest a Good Bang For Buck Laptop For me With Good Fast Proccessor
Thanks in Advance......

Regards

Swapnil

any one knows wer to buy MSI laptops in mumbai

and how it their service ??

do they provide on-site warrranty i.e pickup for rma ????

msi laptops can be bought on ebay as they are offering the best deals currently.msi laptops can also be bought through zebronics/top notch infotronix dealers.

msi offers a 2 year warranty.the build quality is comparable to a dell studio laptop and in some cases better than a dell.

for warranty and service related issues you need to go to their service center.they will solve your problems on the spot if they happen to be minor and complete part replacements take upto 2-3 working days.

if they are selling through zebronics and if zebronics is taking care of warranty, then I would stay a mile away from MSI laptops. zebs service is downright pathetic.

so, my suggestion would be Acer 5738z or 5740.

just did a bit check on warranty services and they are done by Smartlink it seems (smartlink network systems) (acquired from D-Link)

I'm from Mumbai as well n purchased a Dell Inspiron 15 from Lamington Rd [for 30,750] about 15 days ago.

I tried to track down MSI dealers in Mumbai, based on the contact nos. provided on their website then, but met with little success. Most said they don't keep MSI laptops, except a few netbooks.

I tried contacting Priya group who are the distributors for MSI notebooks & was given a no. for a dealer at Parle. I asked for the available configs, but the operator on the phone said that the list is with 'Sir'. So she asked me to give a specific model n then she'd get back to me. But I wanted to know what's available n hence decide to drop down at their 'store'. It turned out to be more of a service center than a proper MSI dealer. To cut a long story short, I did receive a list via email. But it was after 2 days n after much effort on my part. So it just put me off MSI.

Still, if you want, I can PM you the list later in the day.

why dont u buy it from ebay??

if you need shipping with it i can help u or anyone who wants to buy msi notebooks--i can ask the dealership in ahmedabad to ship it to u u can transfer cash in his account or mine so that i can pay him.the guy who owns the msi store in ahmedabad my friend's dad.

also i've seen that the prices of laptops here are cheaper compared to mumbai---maybe bcoz of the tax/octroi.

Back