Budget 90k+ laptop for animation

jammy420

Adept
  • What's your Budget? ( > 1Lakh < 1.5 Lakh )
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (video editing, animation, 3d rendering . After effects,premiere and cinema 4d )
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (15.6 preferable, wont mind 17)
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (easy to service in mumbai)
  • Any other considerations? (Pascal GPU must ... for my budget it will allow gtx 1060 )

My destop config queries is for a institute. This laptop is for personally owning it. I want to know what all options I have before choosing one.

Yes they will check there website , you customise according to your needs , there after sales support is also good .

What do they mean when they say desktop grade cpu. ? Performance equivalent to desktop cpu?

it depends on config sometimes they can install a desktop cpu in the laptop chassis depending on motherboard which are different from mobile (laptop) cpu's i think that's what they meant, i have also heard good about them ask what u can get in your budget and post here.

It's Look Like Laptop Assembler ??

First time hearing about this brand, They Situated at Durgapur !!!

My question about - How these desktop grade hardware component work at Laptop Chassis / Enclosure ? What about Heat ?

Reviews are good at Amazon. 5 out of 5 by 30 reviews. No normal buyers would have opted for this brand.

Some users at te should tell about heat[DOUBLEPOST=1479982791][/DOUBLEPOST]search the word heat in the amazon reviews... and u can find the answers, u can post a query as well in amazon

Last edited:
Back