Budget 31-40k Laptop for general use

_Atif_

Disciple
  • What's your Budget?
Budget is 30-40k.
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
School work, internet browsing, watching movies.
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
Size should be 15".
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
No preference.
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
Good after sales service.
Windows should be present.
Intel or AMD equivalent.
Entry level dedicated graphics card would be a plus.

This laptop is for my sister and her kids. It will mainly be used for school work. It should be able to run casual games.

Check HP Pavilion 15 AC635TU. It has 6th gen i3 and can be had for near 35K mark. HP laptop in link is not worth for 39k, IMO.

Spending 9k more for that model compared to 35k mark for 6th gen i3 is not worth, IMO.

I am trying to find models with entry level cards and cant find them in i3 versions.

This model has an i5 processor and an entry level card which can play some games at 1366x768 resolution which should be good for the kids. They dont need a full HD screen.

Also I have to buy online. Local shops are not an option for me.

Back