Budget 51-70k Laptop for home (no gaming)

Kneo

Adept
I am looking to get a laptop for home use. Mostly it would be used for MS Office and browsing.

• What's your Budget? -
    • Can spend up to 60-70K
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
    • MS Office (for school going kid)
    • General browsing
    • Watching occasional movies
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
    • Do not need portability as primary factor
    • Would prefer at least a 15-16" screen
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
    • Would prefer a brand having the BEST service and support (would pay extra for the same if required)
  • Any other considerations?
    • I have am option of getting it from the US is required. Would prefer something with warranty though
    • Since one of the user is going to be a 12 year old kid, would prefer a bit of a rugged device (not a primary goal though) and something that lasts him for a few years.

I am looking to get a laptop for home use. Mostly it would be used for MS Office and browsing.

• What's your Budget? -
    • Can spend up to 60-70K
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
    • MS Office (for school going kid)
    • General browsing
    • Watching occasional movies
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
    • Do not need portability as primary factor
    • Would prefer at least a 15-16" screen
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
    • Would prefer a brand having the BEST service and support (would pay extra for the same if required)
  • Any other considerations?
    • I have am option of getting it from the US is required. Would prefer something with warranty though
    • Since one of the user is going to be a 12 year old kid, would prefer a bit of a rugged device (not a primary goal though) and something that lasts him for a few years.
Check dell option from usa , warranty transfer is possible. Call dell India once and reconfirm.

Back