Budget 21-30k Laptop for personal use

dinu_dr

Disciple
  • What's your Budget? approx 30k
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Office apps and web surfing mostly, sometimes Eclipse and movies
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? I prefer a 14 inch laptop that is light, but fewer options in 14 inches these days
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Prefer Lenovo, have used Thinkpads for a long time
  • Any other considerations? Extended warranty would be quite useful. Predominant consideration is whether 5th generation i3 is much better than 4th generation, and whether there are non apparent difference between B40 and G50 series
  • Here is my shortlist...http://www.flipkart.com/computer/compare?ids=COME874SB3NV36R2,COMEBH7VRCDFB4QA,COME7QHDZGHKFGSP

You may go for 5th gen i3 if they are priced at same level that of 4th gen. CPU power improvement is minor between them, like 5-7% but GPU power improvement is massive at 25-30%. They consume lesser power too hence you may get longer battery life or get a smaller sized battery and keep weight in check.

I think Lenovo will be the best choice. You will find many options in Lenovo for your budget...
Search on flipkart or somewhere else....may be you get more discount coz of Chritmas

Back