Laptop from Paytm

gudboy

Disciple
Hey mates, i need to buy a laptop and have been searching for the best deal around online shops and saw that paytm is offering nice cashback of 18% on laptops. Just wanted to know is it worth trust also if i take cashback i will have to pay right at the time of checkout as no cod will be privided. help me guys your feedback is valuable to me.

A friend of a mine bought an Acer laptop from seller Abeedo. It was delivered in 4 days. Cashback was credited on 2nd day. It can also be transferred to bank.

I have transferred money from wallet to bank but it was a refund against failed transaction, and if the cb cannot be transferred, i can pay bills/recharges with it.
All i want to know is that can i trust paytm for high value transactions?

Yes Paytm is a trustworthy site with hassle free returns in place. I have bought lots and lots of items on Paytm and had 4.5/5 experience. .5 deducted cuz they dont have a phone customer service in place and sometimes the shipments take 7-10 days to deliver. But rest is just fine.And yes CB can be transferred to your bank. This can be done only thru a PC and minimum transaction amount should be 2000. Paytm will deduct 4% of your total transaction amount as transaction fee. So i never transfer it to bank cuz i always use paytm as no.1 website for recharges/bill payments and shopping. Dont worry just go for it.

P.S. : They r now offering 20% cashback on most laptops.
Tip : Shop from the mobile app, sometimes they do offer extra discounts on the app.

Paytm doesn't allow contacting sellers thru their platform. So, you cannot know anything more about the condition of the product other than what's already mentioned on the paytm page. I find that to be inadequate. Paytm provides assurance on the behalf of sellers - so you are covered in case of any wrongdoings. Just make sure to make unboxing video.

Any money in the wallet can be transferred to your bank account after paying certain fees to paytm. If this money is part of some botched-up transaction then you can transfer it without any charges.

I don't trust these indian-run eCom sites... so, I use them only when I have no other reliable options available. :D

Back