Budget 41-50k Laptop from US under 700$

manu1991

Barely Alive
Skilled
Hi, I want to purchase a laptop from the US preferably under 700$. I can increase the budget if needed but wouldn't want to ideally.

Budget: Under 700$
Screen size: 15.6"
Screen resolution: Full HD
Touch screen: No
Weight: Any
Main purpose of laptop: Watching Movies, Light Gaming, R and Python
If you will be gaming, what are the most demanding games you will play and at what settings? Shadow of War, Dark Souls - Medium settings are fine
Is battery life an issue? No - mostly will be plugged in

This is the one I have shortlisted

https://www.ebay.com/itm/15-6-Dell-...A1J:sc:FedExHomeDelivery!19702!US!-1#viTabs_0

I understand that the GPU is not as good as the Nvidia ones but it seems to have 85-90% of the performance of the 1050. Is this a good deal at this price? Plus it has 2.5 years of international warranty as well which is very useful to me since I am moving to the UK in a couple of months (laptop prices there are absurd) and costs ~120-160$ if purchased from Dell

There are very few reviews available on the laptop RX560 so I am not sure how good is it

I have checking it since a few weeks now. The best deal on Intel is the Inspiron 7567 with 1050TI and i5 for 750$ but adding international warranty on it takes it to 900. Not sure if its a good deal at the price

uhh you did read the fact I need to game and need a graphics card right? obviously I can get much better deals without discrete graphics. The one I linked originally has an AMD RX560

Back