Laptop issues and service record thread

Mate lenovo india had not launched ultra bay, how do u expect them to give u information about it?

Their technical support is top notch, any problem was fixed via remote assistance and on site warranty.

Mate lenovo india had not launched ultra bay, how do u expect them to give u information about it?

Their technical support is top notch, any problem was fixed via remote assistance and on site warranty.
I have already mentioned that,I was talking about lenovo sales team only, not the service.( As service not checked yet.)
And About that ultrabay, The lenovo dealer at my place has confirmed me the price of gpu ultrabay,its 16k, so it means its available in india.
By tomorrow he will notify me about the ultrabay availability.

I have already mentioned that,I was talking about lenovo sales team only, not the service.( As service not checked yet.)
And About that ultrabay, The lenovo dealer at my place has confirmed me the price of gpu ultrabay,its 16k, so it means its available in india.
By tomorrow he will notify me about the ultrabay availability.
He will import it. Its not available in india.

Thanks to the OP for for taking the time for this thread. One thing that strikes me as odd though is that 3 of the 4 laptops mentioned developed problems. ASS aside, should we really be calling these "premium" products then?

The one experience I've had with Dell, albeit on a "non-premium" Inspiron (which by the way is the only one I've ever had), wasn't something to write home about. My laptop went dead. I called up service. They insisted after the so-called diagnostics that I have to spend 11k on a new mobo. Would they come home & at least check it first? No. It is definitely the mobo! Handed it over to a local repair guy. Got it fixed for about 2k. Turned out the problem was faulty RAM.

So basically, the problem with ASS in India is the same company can behave differently as per the situation. You've had a good experience with Dell. Me, not so. I'm sure someone will eventually come on here & sing praises about HP's service which you find shoddy. Bottomline: YMMV.

My experiences. .
Samsung Hyderabad: screen had a dead pixels, in warranty told me to wait for a week to get it from Chennai. . Took phone number, called me within 3 days and fixed it. Total time 15min first time and 30 minutes second time. No need to wait . Only two people manage all communications, very good.

Dell Hyderabad: came home checked and Fixed Dvd writer in 24hrs, quite impressive, on site warranty is totally recommended.

HP Hyderabad: Changed the laptop keyboard same day. .

Lenovo Hyderabad: Very poor service, couldn't figure out why the time needed to be reset every time you reboot. .. wasted 15 days before arriving at the solution, you need to call the customer service number from service centre and register your problem. No trust between lenovo and service center ! Mostly outsourced their service centers to some third party and they handle it pretty badly. If it's out of warranty.. Only god can save you. .:mad::mad:

Back