Laptops Laptop Prices At Lamington

good efforts

I brought Acer 4720Z for my cousin 2 days back for 29580/-

Earlier i was thinking that i got bad deal,but now i think it was good deal

Any ideas on Dell laptops prices ??

can any one get that too.

I was planning to get him Dell 1510 but unfortunately no one in lammy had that lappy

predatorvj said:
good efforts

I was planning to get him Dell 1510 but unfortunately no one in lammy had that lappy

These are printed price.. there is always scope of negotiation :)

Nice efforts dude... Thanks ....

yes man no one in lammy keeps that lappy
Its nice config lappy with C2D proC and not Dual core which made me to think twice for just 31k + all inclusive in dells website.
Does any one know Distri for dell in lammy ??
So other members can get in Touch with Distri to ask for specific lappy or Customised one.
backtoexistence said:
ooh u mean 1510 VOSTRO ?

predatorvj said:
good efforts

Try Mccan infosys or Braintone for dell laptops.

thanks every one
ya the prices are all inclusive
but one can always bargain a little

@predatorvj : a shop called Prompt Computers are the authorised dealers for dell at lammy . you can call them and find out about the dell prices
Code:
Prompt Computers
 tel : 022-65234932
try n speak to JITU he's a helpful chap
the other fellows are sad

Well, my experience with prompt computer was really disgusting.. he made me wait for 25 mins for 1 price quote.. the ppl there dont even bother if you just walk out of that place in disgust. I had a pleasant experience with a shop called Braintone.. wide variety there.. and the best part is that most of the laptops are shown on the display so that you get a hands on exp.

brain tone i guess price expensively...though i asked for printer it was more than 1.5k expensive for 3.6k printer ...thats the reason most of the times they are empty

magnet said:
brain tone i guess price expensively...though i asked for printer it was more than 1.5k expensive for 3.6k printer ...thats the reason most of the times they are empty

you've gotta be kiddin me ^^ :p .. i went there last thursday and there was absolutely no place to stand in that shop.. best thing about it is even though its expensive by a few hundred bucks they have good customer service .. not talking about technical support of course, but they tend to hear you out before they sell their stuff.. i ve referred more than 7 of my relatives and friends to braintone.. no issues whatsoever..

Also try Mahavir Electronics for Dell lappy's.. not the one inside the lane..but the one near Monarch Electronics on the main road near the police adda ..err.. station

where to buy dell from i want to see test and buy. best rates if possbile too. getting price of dell 1525 with 2.0 ghz 3gb ram 250gb hdd and rest of the lot for 43k. is that good or not

Back