Laptops Laptop repair in chandigarh

drsingh

Adept
Hi guys and gals.kindly recommend a reliable technician in chandigarh who can take apart my dell laptop,clean everything,apply thermal paste and reinstall heatsink,close everything back up WITHOUT DAMAGING ANYTHING!

I went to sector 20 and 35,34 but most people reply stupid things like " i will have to open up and then see" , " no 100% guarantee " or similar talk.

didn't have time to check out all the shops.will appreciate some pointers!

See if you can find a service manual for your laptop. I got for mine, opened up the laptop as the manual said, cleaned the insides, put fresh thermal paste, put it back together, have done it thrice now.

Post your model number for help on the manual ( if there is one)

I have the manual.got it from the dell support site.Also downloaded a few youtube videos.But i am more comfortable opening and closing humans than i am opening my laptop.I would rather a person that does this everyday do it.don't want to accidently mess up something.I also don't have thermal paste,solution or compound to properly clean up the motherboard,anti static wristbands or any other stuff.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

so lynx is the best place to get it done?

No problem as such.Overheats on playing games.has shut down 1-2 times.I want to be pointed toeards a reliable person who takes apart laptops every day and puts them back together.

I got my laptop done from lynx.They charged 750 bucks and took 4 hours.I went to the workshop in the basement and talked to the guy who actually does this stuff.he seems pretty experienced and opens multiple laptops a day.they have thermal paste ,thermal pads etc.I was satisfied that i could talk to the guy personally and ask give personal instructions.They used petrol to clean innards!!

I expected something like alcohol or something!

I am happy that the bad reviews about lynx didn't deter you.

Arun and his staff are quite knowledgable and good at what they do.

Lol. I guess I can also find some time to get mine cleaned up and fixed. I advised you but haven't found any time or incentive to get mine fixed yet.

Back