{[Laptop} Toshiba Satellite-2450, 5-6yrs old for -12,000/- (Mumbai).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerMania

Disciple
{[Laptop} Toshiba Satellite-2450, 5-6yrs old for -9,500/- (Mumbai).

SOLD/-
This is a Toshiba Satellite-2450 series laptop which i had purchased arnd year 2004-05. I am not able to remember the exact date and i dont have the bill either. Its arnd 6yrs old and cost me something like 1.15 Lakh indian rupees at that time :eek:hyeah:..am not kidding...bought it locally in mumbai. Those days this used to be a state of art gaming laptop:eek:hyeah: and i used to play lotsa games on it like counter-strike 1.4/1.6.

Config-
Processor -Pentium 4 - 2.53ghz
RAM -768MB SDRAM(max 1024 MB)
Hard drive -40 GB
Optical drive DVD-R/RW/RAM/CD-RW combo in modular bay
Graphics hardware -nVidia GeForce4 420 Go 32mb
Screen size -15 inch
LCD technology-XGA TFT active matrix

Weight w/battery -arnd 3.5-4kg
Webcam- No
windows XP Pro SP2

Ports --Expansion Ports Parallel, RGB, Fast Infrared (4Mbps), USB 2.0 x 3, SD memory slot, i.LINK (IEEE 1394), External Microphone (monaural), Headphone (stereo), Line-in, S-video TV-Out, RJ-11, RJ-45, DC-in
Ethernet-10/100(Realtek)
Screen resolution -(max)1024 x 768; 16.7 million colors
Jacks--mic-in, earphone-out.
Battery type(s) -Lithium-ion
Mfr-claimed battery life-3.3 hours

The laptop is in a decent condition but there are scratches on the body. The Harmon kardon speakers are working but there are some crackling sounds when the volume is higher than say 30%.
The following keys on the keyboard are not working- 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, spacebar and (,)comma and ESC(escape) key doesnt work sometimes.
the rest are fine.. mousepad is fine too.
The battery is old but it gives atleast 1.5hrs backup after full charge.
I had recently replaced the hard disk with a new 40gb HDD.

Overall its a well built laptop for downloading, surfing the net, writing dvd/cds and any other normal office purposes. You can also play games which are not too graphics consuming and can also be used to watch dvds and movies.
I will be giving the laptop and the original charger. No warranty.
Only for Mumbai buyers as this laptop is quite heavy and i dont think i will be able to ship it.

Any suggestions or queries thru PM....Please NO LOWBALLING.

SOLD/-

Cheers.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

..................bump..................

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

..................bump..................

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

............bump

^^^ I have got such offers frm dealers here in mumbai..5k...dealers wont buy it unless they knw that they can make a profit frm it.

^^ you're right but then dealers are able to quote a higher price and manage to find buyers because:

a. Its their business.

b. More often than not, they offer some kind of personal warranty (3 - 6 months) to the buyer and the good ones even honor that warranty. They also refurb the machine a little bit before selling and replace out parts which might fail in the next 3 - 6 months. People get reassured by the term "warranty" even if has little or no face value.

Anyway, free bump for you. Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back