Laptop Under 21k

altainta

Disciple
What's your Budget?
Ans: 21k max

What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
Ans: web surfing, office apps, Casual Gaming and (Optional) Movies (HI DEF) mostly general usage

What size and weight considerations do you have?
Ans: Screen Size must be 15"+ no matter about weight

Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
Ans: No brand consideration but the after sales service must be good (in mumbai)

Any other considerations?
Ans: Good Processor and Good GPU ! (other things Optional !!!!!) Battery life of atleast 3hr+, Widescreen, keypad and touch pad must be good, heating related issues.

Note i done some research and confused between many option such as AMD APU E350 e4xx, intel dual core, and stuff like that kindly give a short desc if possible on why i should opt for the suggestion which u will provide.

AMD dual core APUs Exxx (Brazos) are low power consuming, on die graphics processor giving good value for money. But they are good suitable for netbooks IMO.
Dual cores from Intel are just SB based CPUs. You can say: Dual core = i3 - HT. It carries HD2000 graphics which statistically beats 6310 graphics in E450.
But brazos would give you much better battery life.
My suggestion will be to go with Intel Dual cores and Samsung NP300E5Z-A0BIN. Just add another 2GB and everything will be butter smooth.
If you want to go with APU, then Samsung RV Series RV513-A02IN.

AMD dual core APUs Exxx (Brazos) are low power consuming, on die graphics processor giving good value for money. But they are good suitable for netbooks IMO.

Dual cores from Intel are just SB based CPUs. You can say: Dual core = i3 - HT. It carries HD2000 graphics which statistically beats 6310 graphics in E450.

But brazos would give you much better battery life.

My suggestion will be to go with Intel Dual cores and Samsung NP300E5Z-A0BIN. Just add another 2GB and everything will be butter smooth.

If you want to go with APU, then Samsung RV Series RV513-A02IN.
Wouldn't it be good to opt for i3 if the price is actually crossing just 1k
Asus X Series X54H-SX227D Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus
do you think this is a good option (asus x54h) ?

if not than please compare and suggest
thank you

Well, i3 over dual cores offer a very minimal performance difference. As I said the difference is just presence of HT in i3. Also, go with the Asus model you quoted above as Asus have better build quality than Samsung.

Purchased 22.5k (from lammy)
Dual core
Asus 136D with 64bit 128bit support (136D have many version i guess 2gb ram, 1gb video etc)
It is actually K54H series but the laptop stick shows X54H weird
4GB RAM
2GB Dedicated graphic (INTEL 3000 onboard ) first time i seen this why they included memory
The screen is LED not Glare
USB 3.0
HDMI
bluetooth 3.0
and other specs are same

What the f is this 128bit support the shop keeper is saying that it will support windows 8 which support 128bit is it correct or just marketing

Back