Budget 31-40k Laptop with ryzen 5

chetansha

Skilled
  • What's your Budget? : 35,000
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? web surfing/office apps/ photoshop corel draw
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? 15.6 inch
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? prefer lenovo
  • Any other considerations? yes - 8GB ram with one empty slot for upgrading, 512gb SSD with Slot for HDD
short listed

Last edited:

Check this one out.
Post automatically merged:

• What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? web surfing/office apps/ photoshop corel draw
  • Any other considerations? yes - 8GB ram with one empty slot for upgrading, 512gb SSD with Slot for HDD
short listed
Acer one seems great, IPS FHD display and option to add HDD.

Last edited:

Check this one out.
Post automatically merged:

Acer one seems great, IPS FHD display and option to add HDD.
acer was seeing user reviews - build quality seems tacky.

Doesnt it make sense to buy this one and add a ssd drive to it? Than buy the one with 512gb ssd

short listed
Wait for 4000 series if possible.

I5 8th gen better than r5 3500u? I have no idea about intel.
And any specific model ? 8gb ram and 512 ssd .

I do feel 8th gen i5 u series are better than the 3000 and 2000 u-series ryzen CPUs for both single and multi threaded loads, though the IGP maybe better on the ryzen. But most of all, there are better laptop options with intel even if the cpus are on par.

Also please keep in mind All Ryzen laptop with VEGA Graphics got 2GB RAM reserved for that so user-accessible RAM will be 5.9GB out of 8GB. So the said Acre Laptop comes with Fixed 5.9GB RAM but the good news is it got one slot Empty which can be filled with 8GB RAM so the Total user can do 14GB RAM in future.

Back