Lastpass is getting screwed up. As it is expanding or deteriorating ???

A password manager is exactly that, "A locked text file" in cloud. its only safe until someone hacks password manager.
The difference in security, however is night and day.

Any system can be compromised but just because they are vulnerable doesnt meet they're not worth using. That way no one should ever drive a car in case they get into an accident and pass away. If every security researcher/website recommends password managers, there must be a valid reason

Last edited:
Right. If one is so insecure then he should better not step out of his house. Worst he is still gonna die inside his house as well as death knows no standards nor it spares on anybody's condition.
If you cant take or not willing to take risk then you are wasting your life. Today's world is 101% risk, you take it you survive or perish there is no 3rd option.
I will continue to use LastPass as it had really served me locally for a decade. If any bad happens then its my bad luck and in technology issues do occur so no point blaming oneself or the tools, as they say you can't clap single handed.

As I questioned earlier, how do you remember 2o+ complex passwords.
if you forget a password. its not really worth remembering anyways. for me all the frequently used passwords become muscle memory and the less frequent ones I just reset the password every-time I use that particular site.
Also, There are many techniques for creating and remembering passwords. its not rocket science.
Any system can be compromised
not your brain. atleast not yet.
If you cant take or not willing to take risk then you are wasting your life. Today's world is 101% risk, you take it you survive or perish there is no 3rd option.
meet me in bir billing. I will take you flying. we will talk about cloud computing when we get near clouds.

Just an update, cleared the app, reformatted phone..
Everything is normal now..

Cant live with lastpass.. (I just remember one last password = lastpass password).
Have over 1500+ sites etc. details.
Categorized, organized perfectly..

Tried 1Password and Dashlane in last few days, was not happy.

Just an update, cleared the app, reformatted phone..
Everything is normal now..

Cant live with lastpass.. (I just remember one last password = lastpass password).
Have over 1500+ sites etc. details.
Categorized, organized perfectly..

Tried 1Password and Dashlane in last few days, was not happy.
Well I already advised you on this but you said you did those actions and still issue persists.
Anyways glad it is resolved!

Life before LastPass? No thanks. I remember having to jot down all my password on a notebook or piece of paper and I would always manage to lose them.

I am using LastPass since last 1 year or so and before that I had same password across tons of websites and all very less characters so yeah easily bruteforced in probably few minutes and all my passwords (which are all same btw) would be there in open.
Now I use Lastpass to generate 15+ character password and I don't know my passwords for most of the websites as they are stored in lastpass and generated by them.

On my iPhone, it does authentication using fingerprint (using 6S) and on rare cases it asks me to enter my master password and with the LastPass integration across iOS since iOS 12, I don't have to copy paste passwords any more in browsers or apps.

Back