Latest PC DRM tech too hard to crack, “no more cracked games in two years,” says cracking group

White Knight please spare me your molar beliefs.
If i'm promoting piracy like you make it sound i won't be accumulating my existing library on Steam and GoG. Screw DRM.[DOUBLEPOST=1452758781][/DOUBLEPOST]
What just happened here?
The usual stuff of global moralization on piracy what else. :p

I never understood why the *beep* would someone show hatred over anti piracy measures.

If a game sells for 3k and u cant afford it then just DONT BUY IT. The same way you dont steal a platinum ring if u cant afford it;dont steal games by piracy.

I am waiting for piracy to reach a dead end and console only titles like halo,forza to make way back to pc

More like thread derailment. Uncut Edit.

Jokes apart, I do not think that it will reach such a crisis situation as is being painted by this news report, as long as there is demand for a pirated software, someone will attempt to crack.

And on piracy itself. No comments. Already got too many chefs in here.
I never understood why the *beep* would someone show hatred over anti piracy measures.

Depends on the method.

I absolutely detest crap like UPlay! because more often then not they make life for the legitimate user a pain.

STEAM, is well, you know how highly they are held.
I am waiting for piracy to reach a dead end and console only titles like halo,forza to make way back to pc

That is not going to happen. Even if we kill piracy, theoretically speaking.

Shifting the topic back to DRM...
I think the reason behind games like FIFA 15 being cracked only after 6 months of release could be that the EA might be paying the renowned hacker groups like skidrow in order to delay the crack release... This way they make up their sales in that period and by the next year release another version... Though this might sound like a crazy idea but it could be possible... Since most of the other cracked releases over the internet actually use the same crack published by a renowned group, and put it up as a new torrent with their own name...

But if it really becoming tough to crack new games, then I think it will indirectly help the console market since sharing games(physical discs) is possible on the consoles.. So one can easily enjoy new games at very affordable prices..
Unless they implement a similar feature for PC games, I don't think people are going to pay 3k-4k for games which are limited to single account/gamer/person..
If they start selling PC games discs like 3k with multiple keys or some feature like account sharing like netflix gives, then it would be sensible pricing..

P.S. I would like to declare that I buy authentic games/windows/antivirus and use open source software before I get caught in the crossfire and someone calls me a pirate/hacker/rapist etc.. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:
are you new to the gaming scene dude? :p
most of the other cracked releases over the internet actually use the same crack published by a renowned group, and put it up as a new torrent with their own name..
True. There is this local stall here who inserts an imb4 paint job edit in the games installation files which reads:
"another fine release by <their dukan name>"
when the actual crack was done by skidrow. :p I plan to ask them about it when i go there. :D
But your idea of EA paying a hacking group to hold their activity for a while is ridiculous. No publisher would ever do that.
P.S. I would like to declare that I buy authentic games/windows/antivirus and use open source software before I get caught in the crossfire and someone calls me a pirate/hacker/rapist etc.. :p

DRM-protected rape? That's new. Haha.
Btw i also use a lot of freewares. :3 (y)

Last edited:
I was following this thread but was too busy (read lazy) to reply.
My opinion is that if there was a technology that would prevent games getting cracked, it would've been invented by now. Just like rooting Android or Jailbreaking iPhones, there is no way to completely stop the cracking. It might be time-taking like it took for the PS3.
And about @derp, ignore him. He's just a troll (his name and avatar is enough to guess that). The other day he was arguing in a thread how Hindi is our national language and we need to protect our "Indian culture".

And you are? Hafeez Mohammed Saeed?
Dude why don't you run off wearing your khaki half pants and khaki topi and leave the rest of us Indians alone.

There are a lot of Indians whose cultures are totally different from the Fascist upbringing you seem to have and Hindi will never be the end all be all of Indian languages where only 25% of all Indians have Hindi as their mother tongue.

Dude why don't you run off wearing your khaki half pants and khaki topi and leave the rest of us Indians alone.

There are a lot of Indians whose cultures are totally different from the Fascist upbringing you seem to have and Hindi will never be the end all be all of Indian languages where only 25% of all Indians have Hindi as their mother tongue.

Like? Saluting the red flag day in and day out?[DOUBLEPOST=1452795169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hindi will never be the end all be all of Indian languages where only 25% of all Indians have Hindi as their mother tongue.

Allow me to give you a bad news. Hindi is the national language!

Like? Saluting the red flag day in and day out?[DOUBLEPOST=1452795169][/DOUBLEPOST]

Allow me to give you a bad news. Hindi is the national language!

This just shows the myopic level of knowledge that is the hallmark of an ill educated(not in the terms of degrees but overall knowledge) troll like you.
Just because I am from Kolkata I have to be a communist....LOL

Yes Hindi is a national language which has been pushed through the legislature just because the main power base of politicos who did this was in the Hindi speaking regions.

N.B. I was not arguing that Hindi is the national language but I was pointing out that Hindi is the uber language is not a concept that 75% of Indians will agree with.

If you fail to understand such a basic point then go do your flaming somewhere else.

Yes Hindi is a national language which has been pushed through the legislature just because the main power base of politicos who did this was in the Hindi speaking regions.
Really? If that's your opinion, I request you to keep the sickle and the gun aside for a while and pick up a book on the making of our Constitution!

The Constitution had Hindi as a National Language but it was amended and English and Hindi became Official Languages along with 22 others.

The sole reason Hindi is popular is not the Constitution but Bollywood.Hindi literary history is pretty poor compared to Marathi,Bengali,Tamil etc.

BTW before you go back to Stalinist purges I would like to mention that CPM was the frying pan....Didi is the fire!!!:p

And dude a Communist seriously???
No one who is a realist will ever believe in the utopia that all men are equal.....If that was the case then evolution wouldn't happen and we would still be monkeys...

I won't feed the troll.

And plus this is my last off-topic post in this thread.
For those who are as ignorant, there is no official language recognized by the constitution let alone Hindi.

Back