Monitors LCD/LED monitors under 15k

bigboy2006

Recruit
Want to buy a new monitor .
confused between samsung px2370
dell 2311 h
and i need monitor for my gaming needs
so i want to know how dell 2311h works for games.

thanks in advance. :eek:hyeah: :hap2:

Hi, I have purchased the dell u2311 recently for 14.5k. Awesome monitor. HD movies never looked better. Also I play games (not hard-core but I do an hour a day). Right now playing need for speed and unless you specifically go look for it there is no blurring or ghosting involved.

I would rather get a 27" TN Viewsonic VA2702W for around 16-17k from Amazon.com Direct, including shipping, import and customs!

A IPS panel is much superior to a TN Panel, I personally was using a IPS monitor for the last 2 years had to move to a new computer which had a TN panel Monitor attached just could not bear with it....... had to buy this Dell U2311H which is a IPS panel the thing is that if you are not exposed to a IPS panel a TN panel will look pretty good but once you have used a IPS panel for a while you start appreciating the same and notice how bad are the TN panel particularly if you work with graphic applications and color consistency and overall picture quality is important....... but for just gaming I agree a TN panel still hold the stick coz of the low latency.

See this vid that I made between the IPS vs TN LCD panel YouTube - ‪LCD Monitors IPS vs TN Panel difference‬‏

^^ I doubt Amazon will ship to India + will not recommend buying such hardware from Amazon.com, it can get damaged during shipping.

AND Do not HIJACK a thread like this again.

I was informed by one of the reputed forum member that DELL is going to revamp their whole line of products and we can hope for some IPS panels from DELL in the same price bracket. I was also planning to buy one.

LG has also launched a IPS computer monitor around 10K price...I am yet to get the model number. If anyone knows, please let me know...

Thanks

Back