LeEco fires 85% staff of Indian unit, may exit India

Short lived entry in India. Isn't it weird they're leaving India? Maybe they had too much expectations from people here and did not like the result.
I wonder how many phones they sold here.

Anyway, Its not winding up.

However, in a clarifiation to Moneycontrol, the company said, in view of future plans lined up for India, it is not 'in wind-up mode.' "The company is gearing up for the launch of its next generation TV scheduled the coming week. Premium models of smartphones too are to follow. LeEco television and smartphone business continues in India and has gained significant market recognition," said a company note.

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/chinas-leeco-clarifies-its-notwind-up-mode_8588501.html

Name itself is odd like LeGuka. I never liked this company and its products from starting.

Having used the phones in office, they are good, but rather than running after Xiaomi, take it one notch up with stock android, and add your apps. MIUI is a big steaming pile of :dung:

I am not a big admirer of Chinese Mobile brands Except OnePlus and Xiaomi. None of the brands were able to impress me actually. Not even Lenovo.

As for look and feel, I didn't find any difference between Coolpad and LeGuKa Phones WRT build quality.

I am not a big admirer of Chinese Mobile brands Except OnePlus and Xiaomi. None of the brands were able to impress me actually. Not even Lenovo.
Xiaomi cheapens out on off the specsheet stuff in my experience.
Anyway, what's your opinion on OP5 reverse display? :p

Xiaomi cheapens out on off the specsheet stuff in my experience.
Anyway, what's your opinion on OP5 reverse display? :p
Nah, xiaomi infact crams a lot of sensors in its phones which other manufacturers ignore, especially by samsung in its budget phones

Back