Lenovo A6000 announced with 4G support! Priced at Rs. 6999/-

Waiting for reviews. :)
I want to see information like cam quality (details and focus at day and night/low light condition), actual battery life and interface.

Need one, if anyone can help.
Keep checking Amazon India. They give "buy without invite codes" at the most unexpected times. LOLkart. In fact I think they also did it just today or was it the other day. I can't remember. I read it on twitter (I follow a lot of tech sites). Sorry for not posting it here. I didn't think that people would still be that much interested in this phone anymore esp. with all these RedMi 2 and Moto E v2 launches. My bad. :(

Last edited:
Bought this a week back, I should say this is Good phone considering its Excellent Display, Decent battery life and Camera.

The only Cons about this phone are:
- No OTG
- No Backlit light for navigation buttons which could be a pain during nights.
- No Gorilla Glass + Screen is left with a lot of finger print marks on the screen after little usage.

Last edited:
Ahead of Lenovo A7000 Launch, Company Says A6000 Sales Hit 3 Lakh Milestone
The Chinese manufacturer additionally announced that since the launch of A6000, it has managed to sell the 180,000 units via flash sales. "As of today, the Lenovo A6000 has sold a total of 300,000 units exclusively through Flipkart. While the first 180,000 sold were via flash sales, Lenovo made the A6000 available without any pre-registration starting 23rd of March," said the firm.
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/new...-says-a6000-sales-hit-3-lakh-milestone-678366

Back