Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro launched in India @ 33k

Looks promising with good battery, 1440p screen! This would give Moto X 2014 real run for the money. Many would say Moto the experience... But anything bigger than 5" really makes me think again, I cant reach the other end of the screen without a 2 hand operation major downer for my pleasant experience!!

^^ Yep, that is a key difference. There is very little choice in Indian market currently if you want a high end device with dual Sim support and good battery capacity. That's why I am seriously considering this.

yes,but difference in specs not much whereas in price is too much, somehow I cannot justify the price in my mind after seeing Mi3 in presence.

We have now entered a stage in the mobile world when the upgrades are going to be incremental only. Personally I don't like phones with big bezels viz. Mi3, Z1, iPhone 6+. Older gen iPhones were the only comfortable big bezel phones for me.
Motorola has already shown that they can sell a lower-spec phone at near flagship prices. So, at least for me, deciding factor when buying a phone would be, battery life and design language, both physical and of the skin being used.

We have now entered a stage in the mobile world when the upgrades are going to be incremental only. Personally I don't like phones with big bezels viz. Mi3, Z1, iPhone 6+. Older gen iPhones were the only comfortable big bezel phones for me.
Motorola has already shown that they can sell a lower-spec phone at near flagship prices. So, at least for me, deciding factor when buying a phone would be, battery life and design language, both physical and of the skin being used.
True, well said

^^ Yep, that is a key difference. There is very little choice in Indian market currently if you want a high end device with dual Sim support and good battery capacity. That's why I am seriously considering this.

I wish more manufacturers would go for the bigger battery even if there is a propotionate increase in weight/bulk.

Back