Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

vizz said:
before buying did you enquire why they are selling for so cheap is there any problem with these set.
and intersting thing is if you look ony white one is having less price while the black and lime green version has normal price.
something fishy why only this white galaxy pop has less price while rest other colour normal price.
if this white galaxy pop is available at cheap price then all other colour also should be same price

think123 said:
before buying did you enquire why they are selling for so cheap is there any problem with these set.

and intersting thing is if you look ony white one is having less price while the black and lime green version has normal price.

something fishy why only this white galaxy pop has less price while rest other colour normal price.

if this white galaxy pop is available at cheap price then all other colour also should be same price
Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 Price In India: Buy Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles (White)

ayanavish said:

ok convinced ordered one for 4.7k with cod as not enough amount in credit card.it is surely a typo a the model number is S5570 and while entering price they typed same 5570rs

just one question will they honor the order in cod as when they find out they may decline.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vizz said:

what mode of payment did you use?

think123 said:
ok convinced ordered one for 4.7k with cod as not enough amount in credit card.it is surely a typo a the model number is S5570 and while entering price they typed same 5570rs

just one question will they honor the order in cod as when they find out they may decline.

They have the habit of declining orders stating technical issues :(

archat68 said:
I too ordered one S5570 but I paid using netbanking to avoid chances of getting the order rejected.

good,but i think they will cancel all orders stating that its a technical error or something otherwise if they honor this deal they will be bankrupt.

by now so many people must have ordered so most probably they will cancel this deal

ayanavish said:
They have the habit of declining orders stating technical issues :(

yes i also think that they will cancel all order stating technical issue as reason.

if anybody recives his s5570 at this price pls report back here with order number

just found this terms and condition of letsbuy

“Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.”

read 5th point under online purchases

letsbuy.com

think123 said:

I paid using CC. At the worst, they will cancel the order and refund the money within 10 days. That's not a problem for me as my CC statement comes only in 2nd week of next month

^Nice :p Was very disappointed because i had ordered a Nokia 5233 for ~ 4.9k just a day before! Ordered on 22nd afternoon, paid via net banking. Shipped via bluedart on 23rd morning :)

My 3rd order in the last 2 months and both times when i had paid upfront they have shipped fast. For COD they took ~15 days :O

^^ for me they sent the C5-03 in flat 16 hours.. I had booked on COD @ 5 PM, called them to confirm it at 5:15, the product was dispatched @ 9 Pm and I got it the very nxt morning at 9:30 am via Bluedart

s5570 order cancelled.i called them to confirm order.they said order price was wromg.it will be cancelled.

ordered wd 1tb usb 3.0 for 4080

Back