Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

3.14or22by7 said:
Hope someone feeds some sense in to their heads. They have listed a Sandisk 4Gb pendrive for 260 whereas 2Gb is for 329 :Comp3:
not only pendrive there are many products which are oddly priced and some are even higher than market price

^^ No they can't - any deal which have been paid by the buyer can only be cancelled if both parties agree to.

So, either they will have to ship even if the price is wrong.

Else , ebay will refund the money to buyer after 14 days or so and charge the seller the ebay fee applicable for the deal.

archat68 said:
^^ No they can't - any deal which have been paid by the buyer can only be cancelled if both parties agree to.
Else , ebay will refund the money to buyer after 14 days or so and charge the seller the ebay fee applicable for the deal.
Yes,they can and it has happened in the past, many TE members will remember that 500GB HDD ebay deal, the deal was cancelled and money refunded,let me find the link to that thread, Here is the link:

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...nscend-500-gb-portable-hdd-2249-a-181048.html

RS4 said:
Yes,they can and it has happened in the past, many TE members will remember that 500GB HDD ebay deal, the deal was cancelled and money refunded,let me find the link to that thread, Here is the link:

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...nscend-500-gb-portable-hdd-2249-a-181048.html

Read the following page carefully:

Seller Non-Performance

These are the concerned points from that page:

Violations of this policy by a seller may result in a range of actions, including:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Selling fee schedule adjustments

Loss of PowerSeller status

Referral to Law Enforcement

I mentioned this on the last line of my post.

suveer said:
i asked this ques because i saw one product in ebay today...

Philips Bluetooth Stereo Headset priced Rs.645/-

Philips Bluetooth stereo headset SHB6110 | eBay

Actual price from the same seller is Rs.3645/-

Philips Bluetooth stereo headset SHB6110 | eBay

how come they forget a '3' in thousands place..:S :rofl:

then he has to send the product at that price otherwise if doesnot then you will get your money refund plus the seller will be penalized by ebay as given in terms and condition.

^^Yup,its sellers problem and he will lose some money(6-7% of 645 is just 45 bucks) and still he will cancel the deal instead of sending a product worth 3645 at just 645.

archat68 said:

It has happened to me...seller auctioned 120gb XBOX HDD...I won the auction for 1700, then he said it was 20gb and not 120gb ...bloody loser!!!

^^ He will lose money in this case unless you both mutually agree to cancel the deal. For any listing which somebody bought if the seller refuses to ship - he loses money not the buyer.

I am planning to make a payment for seagate goflex using the SBI Maestro option.They are asking for the card no,pin no etc.Is it safe?

Back