Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

rocker123 said:

i just recharged my cell with rs 1000 (with 2 x 500 letsbuy coupons) and used netbanking to pay payment was successful but when i was redirected back to freerecharge they even showed a success message but i didnot got my recharge on cellphone and neither did it appears on order history

does any one have there Tel number

^

Sometimes not always(depends on delivery guy) courier people do allow to open if u insist before u pay. Couple of times i have opened, checked before paying.

techpal said:
Sometimes not always(depends on delivery guy) courier people do allow to open if u insist before u pay. Couple of times i have opened, checked before paying.

Do mention which agencies allows to open the package. I would prefer using their courier service.

According to faraz, Aramex is one for start.

Faraz said:
Ordered a Phillips trimmer. Received a used one yesterday. The bubble wrap inside was opened and there were hairs sticking to the trimmer. :mad:
My first bad experience with them.
Tried calling the CC but they are always busy. Wrote them emails and got the reply that they will get back to me asap.

Are you serious? :O

After reading so much bad reviews and sad and wrong products i think fiss is over for letsbuy as they are simply unable to handle. i cant even feel like ordering by cod. i think flipkart is way better they dont offer discounts or coupons but atleast send stuff on time and what customer has ordered. Looks its like to make a thread called stay away from Letsbuy

Well, I ordered a Philips trimmer too and it was brand new.

Funny, I've used Letsbuy for 2 purchases now and I've been totally satisfied with the product quality and the shipping time. :S

I had selected a product worth 4k from Letsbuy, proceeded to pay but then just withheld. Why? because last times purchase & experience came to mind. Sadly it was not great, so did not finish the purchase.

Consumer memory is generally short-lived. This time I was lucky to avoid the attraction & acted on the lessons learned from my own & of fellow members experiences.

Will try Flipkart instead, price difference is 3 hundred but should be worth every penny if Flipkart delivers the goods.

please keep this thread for discussions related to "Deals and Coupons" only.

If there is no Letsbuy Service Feedback thread on the forums, you are free to start one and bash their services all you want.

Back