Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

ordered with sbi debit card on 15th. the order status shows as pending still. ccavenue is messing up
the letsbuy customer care asked to give them 10 working days by which if the problem is not resolved, the money will be refunded to my account

JT_daniel said:
Well, I ordered a Philips trimmer too and it was brand new.

Funny, I've used Letsbuy for 2 purchases now and I've been totally satisfied with the product quality and the shipping time. :S
me too.. not one bad experience! although my friend had too wait too long for a videocon mobile. i had myself bought Samsung Galaxy S2 and got it delivered within a week. Not bad :)

Place order for DVD Player on last Saturday by 8.00 pm, received order confirmation sms in 10 minutes, received sms on Sunday by 1.15 pm Order Dispatch via BlueDart with Docket Number (though BlueDart didn't show any update till Monday Night). Tuesday BlueDart website updated & by 2.00 PM product received with Very Good Packaging & Company Seal Pack.

The player miss 1 leg cushion - requires to keep some distance from Surface - but as it's Seal Pack cartoon I just can't blame LetsBuy but Philips.

Over all Very Good 2nd time experience with LetsBuy. :)

How to contact their CC? only by phone? They do not reply to emails and i posted on their facebook wall , my comment and comments by others regarding their orders were deleted.

Need a 500 off 2500 coupon of letsbuy urgently, can any1 pm me one? Else in how much time will the freecharge coupon for LB come? cannot w8 for more than 24 hrs.

vivek.krishnan said:
Need a 500 off 2500 coupon of letsbuy urgently, can any1 pm me one? Else in how much time will the freecharge coupon for LB come? cannot w8 for more than 24 hrs.

Freecharge coupons will take atleast 2 weeks to reach you.

vivek.krishnan said:

Tell freecharge CC to give you the code instead of sending physical coupon bycourier , they have given me indiaplaza code before

Ordered a SGS on friday.has not been dispatched till now.

CC says it has beeen forwarded to logistics since friday.

Is their CC in Japan and logistics dept in Nigeria that they need so much time to forward it??

Coupons Stop Working On Mobiles :(
16bn311.png

Tried samsung,lg,nokia mobiles not working with any one :mad:

i guess they are taking away coupons slowly slowly. But this way, they'll only loose their business. Try with ebay, 10% off z back there (on mastercard debit cards).
I was lucky to get 1200off at that time. :)

Back