Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

boogeyman said:
Its great that Letsbuy realizes that coupons are the main reason for their popularity and they keep renewing them. Soo many times, I've preferred letsbuy even above ebay/flipkart just because of this fact alone.

I dont think they 'realized' within 24 hrs.

More like approval from icici/collaboration took the time and/or system updates for extension of the coupon cycle.

boogeyman said:
Its great that Letsbuy realizes that coupons are the main reason for their popularity and they keep renewing them. Soo many times, I've preferred letsbuy even above ebay/flipkart just because of this fact alone.

Same here. also was waiting for this, as planing on getting a HDD for my router soon!

Spacescreamer said:
I dont think they 'realized' within 24 hrs.

More like approval from icici/collaboration took the time and/or system updates for extension of the coupon cycle.

I dunno I guess I'm more optimistic in my outlook towards Letsbuy :D

I added an hdd and a usb to my cart but when i went to payment saw that they do not have ICICI net banking as a payment option...

am i missing something or is it really not an option?

if thats the case i think the icici coupon is for icici nb...and they are not supporting it cant understand the logic...

I have a bad experience with letsbuy and CCavenue.

I placed an order for the deathadder on 15th Sept via CCavenue SBI maestro debit card. Got acknowledgement of payment from CCavenue via mail. Called after a few days because the status was still pending. They said the funds was not received and it will be recredited to my account in 10 working days. The order was finally cancelled on letsbuy on the 30th Sept. Got the cancelled notice via mail. Its 4th today and the cash has still not been credited to my account

The CC of letsbuy is always busy and i cant get a hold of the CCavenue jokers

Where do i lodge a proper complaint? Im ready to press charges too if these jokers screw with me

Diwali offer is already on...from what I have seen....they are giving away 2gb pendrive under 2k...8gb under 5k n nokia phone 1280 for 10k n some other phone for 20k as assured gift!!

rohan30186 said:
Diwali offer is already on...from what I have seen....they are giving away 2gb pendrive under 2k...8gb under 5k n nokia phone 1280 for 10k n some other phone for 20k as assured gift!!

2k,10k do you mean hundred or thousand?

rohan30186 said:

Please give the link.

Back