Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

vegetoroxx said:
s5570 order cancelled.i called them to confirm order.they said order price was wromg.it will be cancelled.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ordered wd 1tb usb 3.0 for 4080

as expected from them,letsnotbuy

vegetoroxx said:
omg oh my god.didnt saw that. @darkangel now will not take delivery.it was a good deal.
^^ Don't refuse the package. It'll surely carry a 3 year warranty. They make all sorts of typing mistakes in the descriptions.

I had purchased a Hitachi drive that had 1 year warranty according to Letsbuy. Mailed Hitachi and got a reply that my drive had a 3 year warranty.

vegetoroxx said:
omg oh my god.didnt saw that. @darkangel now will not take delivery.it was a good deal.
Dont cancel,they have posted wrong info by mistake,you will get proper bill+ manufacturers warranty.

It's all because of that desk girl ! She does lots of mistakes while copy-pasting :mad:

and she's not even cute :|

@avinash - thanks for the link :)

So no 100rs off coupon ??

Even my Seagate external hdd was showing 1 yr warranty on website .. confirmed it with Seagate and they said its 3 years warranty for the hdd ....

How come its got only 1yr warranty while WD website says its got 3 yr warranty!!!:huh: :huh:

vegetoroxx said:
bought wd 1 tb usb 3.0 after using rcom coupon on cod for 4080 rs . :eek:hyeah::bleh::hap5::clap::D:)mrp is 4800 rs.
vfm product.
Buy Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 2.5 1TB USB 3.0 WDBACX0010BBK PESN at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

nice product to buy.
next will be s5570 phone but review says screen resolution sucks and battery too.:mad::huh:.
somebody help.i dont have any specification for phone but it should have a good battery backup(lazy )

vegetoroxx said:
s5570 order cancelled.i called them to confirm order.they said order price was wromg.it will be cancelled.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ordered wd 1tb usb 3.0 for 4080
Does it come with USB 3.0 cable ??

^^same here,when did we requested for cancellation.

this is more irritating first they are posting wrong price then they are showing as if there is no fault from there side its customers fault and customers are cancelling order.

and there is no apology or any kind of compensation given for the mistake which is totally from there side.

someone who is in delhi should file a case on letsbuy in consumer court.

after this incident reputation of letsbuy will be down,now we cannot trust them as they can cancel any order whenever they want stating technical error,wrong pricing etc as reason:mad:

DarkAngel said:
They have done that for other products as well. few models of seagate are also put for 1yr warranty. Same goes for BenQ products. I have called them regarding this. They stated whatever is the std manufacturer warranty, that shall be applicable. So i guess it's 3yrs only for same. Probably those who bought the drive can check on WD site and confirm the same. :)

just recieved my razer ironclad ordered it using 500 off coupon 3-4 weeks ago. cost me 2300. Now they have increased the price to 3000 something.

Back