Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

guys the price of Defy has dropped by 500 bucks... lucky I posteponed the purchase by one day..never thought I'd be happy getting a fever!

ok so now, please tell me , is Letsbuy reliable enough to use a DEbit/ATM card to make a payment? I am only worried that I must not lose my sensitive data.

If yes, then what coupon will work for COD? will the coupon give at least 1k off like rcomlb1? please let me know soon ...anyone... :)

vahss_11 said:
But, I Think its illegal to cancel the order once posted for sale, i.e I read somewhere that Dell had to give Monitors for $1 which was posted online and people bought many of that deal, something like that, and Dell Had to complete the transactions. So , why cant the same rule apply in India :(.

That happened just once, I guess they didn't have the T&C clause then. I am sure all websites have that clause listed now.

2 weeks back on Sears US website (a third party seller) was selling a iPad 2 for 179$, all orders were cancelled the same day :)

well finally they have cancelled my order for philips screen
AS EXPECTED

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Letsbuy.com!

We appreciate your choice of doing business with us.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. However we would like to inform you that your order # LSB-xxxxxx has been cancelled, as there was technical glitch, due to which the price of product was wrongly updated on our website, request you to please visit our website for further purchase.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Always looking forward to serve you better

Thanks & Regards,

Pawan Kumar Shakya

Letsbuy.com Customer Service"

navino87 said:
Now the monitor is being listed @ rs. 4055 in letsbuy... So, i guess it is listed at an incorrect price and may be cancelled...

Even i din't had any idea abt monitor prices.
Seems like monitor prices have dropped.
Ordered the monitor @4055 to check whether its correctly priced or not. LB called me this morning and i was happy to cancel the order :)

well ... the jabra headset is back but price of defy is now Rs 15399 ... so 100 bucks more dearer.... have been keeping an eye on this since morning .... tis is the 3rd price change today.... lets hope by evening its back to 15299 or less ...just make it 15k and I will just get it :)

dudes, anybody know any good coupon for COD ?? say value 1000 coupon for COD

mrnikhilsudo said:
well ... the jabra headset is back but price of defy is now Rs 15399 ... so 100 bucks more dearer.... have been keeping an eye on this since morning .... tis is the 3rd price change today.... lets hope by evening its back to 15299 or less ...just make it 15k and I will just get it :)

dudes, anybody know any good coupon for COD ?? say value 1000 coupon for COD

Coupon for COD - HSBCLB

^ super man I will use HSBCLB then for COD .. my mom is still against using CC/ATM?Debit card on letsbuy especially since COD is available. thx fro your help

Back