Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

@josejeya26

Sorry mate, Have given all coupons on TE.

Will post here incase I get few more. I dont sell coupons :) I give it for free to TE mates with condition, You should have more then 100 posts here :)

navino87 said:
how does COD works?? When i select COD, i get the order verification code and when it is entered, it then redirects to some american express page asking "Pay securely using SSL+ by clicking on the card logo below:" below is the logo of american express and JCB.. What should i do here? Should i have a CC to avail COD???

can some1 help me out with this??

^^^ after entering verification code don't press on the continue button, again press on edit payment method link on top of the verification code entering window and again select the COD option.

This often happens if you click on the verification code that you receive in your mail and opens in a new window/tab.

Guys, any Good deal on 22" LED / LCD monitor and any valid discount code for the same working ???

Also are these for 22" LCD working ... if yes , which one to buy ??? any better deals than this ???

BenQ G2222HDL = 8,488-1000(RCOMLB1)=7448/-

BenQ G2220HD = 7640-1000(RCOMLB1)=6640/-

@navino87 - let us know if this worked for you.
haritr said:
^^^ after entering verification code don't press on the continue button, again press on edit payment method link on top of the verification code entering window and again select the COD option.

This often happens if you click on the verification code that you receive in your mail and opens in a new window/tab.

[quote name='Praks']@josejeya26

Sorry mate, Have given all coupons on TE.

Will post here incase I get few more. I dont sell coupons :) I give it for free to TE mates with condition, You should have more then 100 posts here :)[/QUOTE

Thanks, Mate.

Back