Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

rshri said:
I ordered a mobile worth 15K from letsbuy on 1st Sep (my first order from letsbuy). Till date there is no delivery. Order status says - "Dispatched" since past 4-5 days. There is no tracking information provided (Shipping is done by through "Delhivery". What is that?). This is pathetic. I will NEVER order anything from this site again no matter how sweet the deal is.
Adding to previous post..
Yesterday on checking with LetsBuy CC they said that they "dispatched" the phone on 7th Sep. They didn't have any answer to why it didn't reach me even after 7 days. They don't have any tracking information or any other information from shipper. They said they will give me a callback but they never did call back. Today I called CC again and was fed the same line - We will call you back. For what its worth, on my insistence they registered a complaint. Don't know whether it will be of any help. Even after prepayment of 15k and 14 days later, I am without mobile.
Next time I would rather pay 1K more and buy expensive items from real shops. To hell with letsbuy deals & coupons. Its not worth it.

pr0ing said:
please keep this thread for discussions related to "Deals and Coupons" only.

If there is no Letsbuy Service Feedback thread on the forums, you are free to start one and bash their services all you want.

+1 to that !

as some 1 said this is not feedback thread but still last few page turned it like that so , I just ordered Dell 21.5 " LED worth 8548/- on this Sunday (11th sept), on 13th sept (tuesday) did mailed on CC about my shipping status , got reply within few hours on with dispatch docket no on mail & also on registered cell no as sms .

on 14th sept (wednesday ) at 4 pm Blue dart guys delivered at my home , It was packed nicely , opened it , no scratch found .

LED working fine .

multi said:
as some 1 said this is not feedback thread but still last few page turned it like that so , I just ordered Dell 21.5 " LED worth 8548/- on this Sunday (11th sept), on 13th sept (tuesday) did mailed on CC about my shipping status , got reply within few hours on with dispatch docket no on mail & also on registered cell no as sms .

on 14th sept (wednesday ) at 4 pm Blue dart guys delivered at my home , It was packed nicely , opened it , no scratch found .

LED working fine .

Its good that your order went smooth. But have you given a thought about your options if there had been no delivery?

- Calling CC wouldn't have helped. They are clueless and feed standard lines like it will be taken care of today etc.

- You would have received no callbacks despite CC promising you that

- Registering complaints wouldn't have helped because apparently it does not result in any action

- What if 10-15 days pass like this?

I am experiencing all this first hand! No deals & coupons are worth it.

Well, bought half a dozen products from LB ranging from 15k to 500, all went smooth. I usually avoid COD and buying on fridays to avoid courier hassles.

One cant say the store is bad or good, its upto individuals. Rather, the experiences are good or bad. It's all about money, only you know how much you have !! :)

Had ordered Black and Decker Steam Iron X950 about a week ago i got it today. The packaging was good shipping was done via Blue dart but sadly the 500 off 2000 came after i ordered :(

^^^ if u want to buy some product upto 5000 then

recharge for Rs. 500 on freerecharge.in and they will send u 500 off on 2500 which can be used for cod.

kvikram said:
Black xbox 360 controller is for 1350 with RCOMLB1 coupon. Any chance to get it cheaper?
there is a dedicated thread to get it for less than 1000 bucks.:cool2: search for that dude as now searching will save approx 300 Rs for you

Back