Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I've a max 2800 10$ off coupon which I bought from someone for 500 bucks. I was thinkin of buying the sensation at that time. But later found that sensation is not the answer for my mobile search so I am still sitting on it. The coupon would expire in Jan so planning to use it to buy Samsung Note, when it launches.

But if they stop the usage of coupons on mobiles, I'll be screwed :(

I ordered almost 15 to 20 items ranging 2k to 40k .... all were prepaid by credit card and there was no hassle .... I ordered only 1 product with cod and that was the only product which was delivered after 10 days .. rest all were within 4 days from the date of order ....

Hope this information helps ... i would not use letsbuy if they stop coupons ..... cause there are so many other deals on other websites if the coupons does not work ....

Sumit05 said:
Move on to Flipkart...

True, pointless to buy in letsbuy if coupons cannot be applied. Coupons are not working on mobiles and laptops at the moment. Without coupons, flipkart offers better prices, much better packaging and delivery.

Yes agreed.. Flipkart much much better, yesterday 5PM ordered Memory Card and mailed them stating why I need that urgently. By 11Pm at night got message that it has been shipped!! Hope to receive that stuff in few hours.

They truely deserve to become India's amazon.com without coupons :(

ICICILB and RCOMLB1 coupons are not working.. They are expired (30-Sep-2011).

ILUVLETSBUYFB is working, 5% discount, no upper limit.

Its great that Letsbuy realizes that coupons are the main reason for their popularity and they keep renewing them. Soo many times, I've preferred letsbuy even above ebay/flipkart just because of this fact alone.

Back