Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

jaydipmori said:
i m gonna buy Buy Nikon CoolPix S3100 (Black) Digital Camera at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews this camera @ 5.625k using cp

does it good deal this is for my lil sis who will go on tour on 31 so does this good deal ?

Plz suggest max budget is 9k fro camera ..

Better for IXUS 115 HS from Timtara, After entering coupon WKD1000 you can get it at 8000 rs.

IXUS - Compact

HS - Best for low light conditions

Image quality is great in IXUS 115 search the net for reviews and you will get to know

1. What are the Diwali freebies given with Letsbuy purchases ? Anything interesting ( of value ) ?

2. What does this mean on the shipping info page - "Status update awaited from the delivery service" ?

bought a SE cedar from letsbuy.. used icicilb coupon and got the cedar phone, a jabra buetooth headest, enter bluetooth headset (cheapo), and a torch-cum-mini-toolkit, all for Rs. 3947/- and i'm happy as hell.. i love letsbuy.. :clap:

cheers

hackboy89 said:
bought a SE cedar from letsbuy.. used icicilb coupon and got the cedar phone, a jabra buetooth headest, enter bluetooth headset (cheapo), and a torch-cum-mini-toolkit, all for Rs. 3947/-
cheers

Did the gift come along with the phone in the same parcel ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techpal said:
Do they provide only torch with 14k order too?

same question :)

Back