Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Nishu said:
guys i applied 9401154114531404 cash back coupon and i get 51 points .

How what is the value of these points how can i make use of them.

You just donated 51 points to holder of I-Mint card no. 9401154114531404..

Smart move by the moron.. everybody uses his i-mint card while he receives the cashback ..

I just had a horrible experience with letsbuy. I bought batman arkham city Pc version, installed it, created LIVE id, and when i entered the pass key for verification, message came that the key is already in use, please enter a valid key.. I was like WTF!! The game was sealed pack!! So I had a chat with microsoft executive and here is the chat log..

Privacy Statement

You are now chatting with 'Michael Y'.

PRIYANK: HI

Michael Y: Hello, thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Mike. Please give me a moment to review your question.

PRIYANK: ok

Michael Y: I can see how this may be of a concern to you, it sounds like you are currently experiencing some issues with accessing the content from your prepaid code?

PRIYANK: yes

PRIYANK: i m not able to save my game as it says the code is already in use

Michael Y: ok one moment while I check the status of your code.

Michael Y: where is this code from?

Michael Y: India?

PRIYANK: yes

Michael Y: it shows on my end that this code was redeemed under a different gamertag on 12/1

PRIYANK: but i got the game yesterday only and iwas sealed pack

Michael Y: Please take it back to the retailer to get it exchanged and if they need to verify the status of the code and when it was consumed they can call us direct or I can give you a reference number to call with.

PRIYANK: i bought it from a online store.. and it will be a long process for me.. ain't there an online method?

Michael Y: you have to contact the retailer sir

PRIYANK: ok.. give me the reference number

Michael Y: 1167832961

PRIYANK: ok. thanks. can i use this chatlog for reference?

Michael Y: sure

PRIYANK: ok.. thanks for your assistance, bye

Please suggest what should I do? I have sent a mail to letsbuy regarding this.. hope they react soon.

prankie said:
I just had a horrible experience with letsbuy. I bought batman arkham city Pc version, installed it, created LIVE id, and when i entered the pass key for verification, message came that the key is already in use, please enter a valid key.. I was like WTF!! The game was sealed pack!! So I had a chat with microsoft executive and here is the chat log..

Please suggest what should I do? I have sent a mail to letsbuy regarding this.. hope they react soon.

Put it on their mail box and facebook page. ask them to replace it with another disk.

Though I do wonder; if it was sealed pack; how could it be used ?? you sure it was sealed.

abhifusion said:
Anybody have minimum 500Rs off or 10% off coupon ?? Have to purchase a watch worth 5.1k ... :)

If u want to buy a watch go to watchkart.com they r providing 15% off additional off on all items. COD is also available.

PS: Sorry moderators for mentioning watchkart in this thread...just wanted to help.

adi_vastava said:
Put it on their mail box and facebook page. ask them to replace it with another disk.

Though I do wonder; if it was sealed pack; how could it be used ?? you sure it was sealed.
Yes, it was sealed pack! I have mailed letsbuy and have also looped in Ex-press media.. will also post in their facebook page as u suggested..

Offer 1 :
Buy your favorite mobiles, laptops, electronics, home appliances etc. on letsbuy.com and get 5% off
1.SMS MCI LBY64 to 56070 to get the discount code on your mobile

2.Visit Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com to avail the offer
3.Maximum eligible discount Rs.1000
4.Offer valid till 31st December 2011
5.Applicable only on HDFC Bank MasterCard Credit Card
Enjoy Guys!!

How much time does it take for letsbuy to process an order ?

i had ordered a landline phone with COD 3 days ago - and it still shows IN PROCESS :(

swastikrj said:
How much time does it take for letsbuy to process an order ?

i had ordered a landline phone with COD 3 days ago - and it still shows IN PROCESS :(

Depends on various factors. Some of my orders were dispatched the same day i ordered and few took 3-4 days to dispatch.

not working......sent multiple messages yesterday but no coupons:(
thunder.dragon said:
Offer 1 :
Buy your favorite mobiles, laptops, electronics, home appliances etc. on letsbuy.com and get 5% off
1.SMS MCI LBY64 to 56070 to get the discount code on your mobile

2.Visit Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com to avail the offer
3.Maximum eligible discount Rs.1000
4.Offer valid till 31st December 2011
5.Applicable only on HDFC Bank MasterCard Credit Card
Enjoy Guys!!

:( guys i have a prob.i was ordering something [worth 200] didn't checked shopping cart which already contained Xbox 360 4GB slim [i added few days ago while trying some coupons]. and paid.
after payment i found that i have been charged for xbox too. so i immediately called CC and cancelled my order, they said amount will be reflected in my account in 21 days.i found some issues about payment never getting refunded from letsbuy on some sites. can any1 tell me how many days it should take for refund? :ashamed:

Back