LG C9 OLED connection with yamaha HTR-2064 home theatre (AV receiver) ,set top box and 2 TB external HDD

Dear All,
recently purchased LG OLED C9. Net to setup connection with Home Theatre (yamaha HTR-2064) , Airtel STB and 2 TB external HDD.
Please recommend the ideal setup . Utilisation of Home Theatre and Best quality pic in TV are required . Home Theatre has 3 HDMI port for IN.. 1 port for HDMI out and Optical cable .SPDIF connection.
When i connect HDMI ARC to HDMI IN port of Home Theatre.. no sound coming from Home Theatre..

Please share your thoughts..

Dear All,
recently purchased LG OLED C9. Net to setup connection with Home Theatre (yamaha HTR-2064) , Airtel STB and 2 TB external HDD.
Please recommend the ideal setup . Utilisation of Home Theatre and Best quality pic in TV are required . Home Theatre has 3 HDMI port for IN.. 1 port for HDMI out and Optical cable .SPDIF connection.
When i connect HDMI ARC to HDMI IN port of Home Theatre.. no sound coming from Home Theatre..

Please share your thoughts..
Check 4k 120hz hdr with PC 2.1hdmi cable ..if it does I dont want to w8 for cx ..share your purchase experience

i have tried ARC with 2.1 cable... but still no audio..in home theatre.
Post automatically merged:

Someone please suggest ..the best setup..

Last edited:
Back