LG has announced LG Fx0, the company’s first Firefox OS smartphone in partnership with Mozilla and operator KDDI in Japan. The main highlight of the smartphone is its transparent body. It has a 4.7-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU, comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
The Firefox OS 2.0 update adds NFC, 4G LTE, WebRTC and more, so LG has incorporated both LTE and NFC in the LG Fx0.
LG Fx0 (LGL25) specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926 ) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Firefox OS 2.0
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 139 x 70 x 10.5mm; Weight: 148 g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n , Bluetooth , GPS / GLONAS, NFC
- 2370mAh battery