LG G7 pictured

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
gsmarena_001 (3).jpg

The LG G7 ThinQ will let you hide the notch. A spy shot shows a setting called New Second Screen, which allows you to toggle this on and off and even enable virtual rounded corners on the display below the notch.
gsmarena_002 (2).jpg

link

Sorry :D

LG got pathetic after market value so hardly anyone risks it.
What runs commonly is what people go for.
If someone like me who uses same phone for 4-5yrs will opt for LG and root it.

LG is like ford in india. Good stuff but nobody buys
Good stuff at a price which most of the people cannot afford or don't like to spend so much money on.
IMO LG had a lot of potential but they messed-up somewhere along the way.
Also LG needs to seriously get their marketing to the task. Everywhere I go I see Oppo/Vivo and Samsung. Not a tiny speck of LG anywhere. And I'm seeing a lot of people using Vivo and Oppo phones nowadays. I hear about LG phones only online and that too flagship premium models (They seem to have died out in the entry-mid range too).
Keeping the prices aside, marketing is as important as selling your products.

Looks so much like the Galaxy S9 twins....
Yes, ever since the G6, LG decided they would be less daring with design than G4 - V20

I had the G4, excellent. Now i have a V20, also excellent[DOUBLEPOST=1524911983][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hear about LG phones only online and that too flagship premium models (They seem to have died out in the entry-mid range too).
What i like is i'm the only one to have a LG and that is a good thing for me. I have a phone nobody thought of or wanted. This means sn0b value

Instead of the usual iphones, galaxies and one plus[DOUBLEPOST=1524912102][/DOUBLEPOST]
LG got pathetic after market value so hardly anyone risks it.
What runs commonly is what people go for.
If someone like me who uses same phone for 4-5yrs will opt for LG and root it.
I expect to keep my phones as long as you said. I don't care about after market value

Service centers have anyway gone bad. Its luck by chance be it any. I can only remember of Nokia service in their golden days it was par.
Also had good service from Sony in last 5 yrs.

Depends who is paying. Something breaks, no warranty you pay there is no problem.

Something breaks, in warranty ? getting them to fix it will be tricky but is done

What you hear is people who have trouble and they create a big stink so most people are afraid to deal with service centres. This is bad for the customer but good for them

There wa a case here with oneplus 5, guy created such a song and dance. One month later fixed in warranty with minimal payment of less than 2k for screen repair

Back