Life is Random ! the I-Pod shuffle

Blade_Runner

Skilled
OK now since the Shuffle is widely available in india thru grey market shops and thru authentic dealers, tell me how many are actually keen to get it ?
The shuffle lacks a LCD display and a FM tuner, no equalisers!. Also the additional charger needs to be purchased in case u dont have access to a USB port :p

The 512Mb Shuffle costs arnd 7k while the 1Gb ones come to arnd 11-12k easily. Dont you think the Ipod mini or Creative muvo 2/micro/n200 is a much better deal @ 12-13k, since both have extra features over the shuffle. Also imagine going thru 1Gb of songs without a LCD display !1 :O

Wots your take on this guys.............. :)

Bottle, where did u buy and how much is it?

There was an article at digit last month, where they compare songs listening thing (songs and not mp3) and they say listening to songs via walkman is a better thing to do than via mp3 players or ipods...
Article: Old way Vs. tech way

Anyway u could have got a phone with mp3 playback feature....

i dont really prefer to listen to mp3s on my phone.. imo phones are best for calls and sms (and playing tennis :cupidon: ) hehe

i got it as a gift so no clue about the pricing etc.. have yet to try it out as well ..

drgrudge said:
Bottle, where did u buy and how much is it?

There was an article at digit last month, where they compare songs listening thing (songs and not mp3) and they say listening to songs via walkman is a better thing to do than via mp3 players or ipods...
Article: Old way Vs. tech way

Anyway u could have got a phone with mp3 playback feature....
Fones normally dont come close to the quality and features offered on a stand-alone players. But i guess with fones like w800i and alike it might change soon. But hell portable mp3 players have evolved into portable media players.

Back