Budget 51-70k Lightweight and durable laptop [max 60k]

ReVo_007

#techie
ex-Mod
Hey I wanted to know if there are options for a lightweight durable laptop .
Preferably there should be option to put in my SSD without voiding warranty, a backlit keyboard and decent battery life. If possible should be able to run DOTA 2 for the occasional gaming , but not a primary concern . I will run mainly ArchLinux and mostly will do coding and development work on it.
Few of the laptops I have short listed :
Thinkpad-E450
Pros:
The build and durability.
Trackpoint [which i enjoy on my current TP]
Cons:
No FHD display
No backlit keyboard
No dedicated GFX card.
As per online reviews battery life is not the best .
Lenovo-U4170-80JV007GIN
Pros:
FHD display
Backlit keyboard
Dedicated GFX card.
Cons:
Touchpad seems a bit questionable .
Battery life ?
build is okish.
No DOS version.

If you have any other models in mind in this range then also am open to it .
Thanks in advance
ReVo

Cool 128GB fits my budget, anyway I was concerned if the processor will be enough for like 3yrs or so
I got it at 55k + cashback 1500 that will be credited in a month. Wait for a good price over Snapdeal/Amazon.

The processor is decent, but the good thing with Apple is the resale value, friends have sold 1-2 yr models for 40-45k if in good physical condition. Also since it hasnt changed much since last 3 yrs its price is pretty steady. They go like hot cakes on OLX / Quickr. (Disclaimer - typing on one :p)

Just remember Asus one has only 4gb ram which you cant upgrade and Core M processor which will lag when you do multiple tabs,processes.
Atleast stick with 8gb ram. Else wait for the Skylake revisions.The MBA is good so far.

Back