Budget 51-70k Lightweight Non-Apple laptop, with HDD not SDD

Paavni Sethi

Recruit
Which according to you is the best lightweight windows laptop, considering specs. Optimally it should have a hard disk, but can do with SDD as well.

Hey.

According to your needs, I think Asus vivobook S15 could be a great deal under 70,000.

Why?

1) It weights only 1.7 kg extremely portable.
2) Comes with 2 years of international warranty.
3) promises 8 hours of battery backup.
4) latest Intel core i7 8th gen processor (Oh yeah! )
5) 2 GB of dedicated Nvidia GTX 150 Graphics processor .. And many more..

Hope it helped you.

Hey.

According to your needs, I think Asus vivobook S15 could be a great deal under 70,000.

Why?

1) It weights only 1.7 kg extremely portable.
2) Comes with 2 years of international warranty.
3) promises 8 hours of battery backup.
4) latest Intel core i7 8th gen processor (Oh yeah! )
5) 2 GB of dedicated Nvidia GTX 150 Graphics processor .. And many more..

Hope it helped you.

Weight aint comparable to macbook air.

HP Spectre, Surfacebook etc..
Surface seems nice although, Surface pro is a whopping 104k in India. https://www.amazon.in/dp/B071SF41Y9/ref=psdc_1375424031_t2_B019SRF79E

But I don't want a touch screen.. Any other options?

Weight aint comparable to macbook air.
only thing that comes comparable to macbook air is lg gram which I dont think you'll get it in india in your budget. you have to realise electronics are horribly overpriced when compared to USA due to customs. Best way of saving money is to get a laptop from relatives/friends coming from USA

Why not get a macbook air and install windows on it? Also is the profile pic your picture as i havent seen any female member here before ?

Good idea. You will get all bootcamp drivers, though some functionality works better on Mac. Nevertheless, You will get what you need :)

I believe OP should state what is the prime usage? If this is for regular browsing, get an iPad / Tab. Get a laptop only when you plan to use it for some work stuff like photo / video editing, running some programs, etc

Back