Listening Electronica

Swedish House Mafia ftw (Axewell, Sebastian Ingrosso and Steve Angello.... Eric Prydz used to be a part of the group but after his moved his residency from Sweden hes no longer part of the group). Theyre pure genius.

Pete Tong Friday nights on BBC radio is the best radio show ever.

^^ I liked Gaia, but my track of the week was Omnia & The Blizzard - Metanoia, Blizzard has been simply blowing away mind with each and every release!!!

just came across armin van buuren's in and out of love with sharon den adel while youtube-surfing - sweetness...

[youtube]TxvpctgU_s8[/youtube]

^^ That song is one of my all time favorites in vocal trance (I am not too fond of the sub-genre though). And the fact that the lead singer is so pretty, makes it even more appealing :) btw the singer is a famous lead vocalist for a dutch rock band :p

I am listening to the Global DJ Broadcast 4-3-2010 and the first track Arnej - They Need Us (Intro Mix) is amazing. Been listening to the same track over and over again for like a couple of hours now :)

^ " They need us " was one of my favs of 2009 :D.Arnej sets are totally awesome ..checkout his set of ASOT 400.

Aces170 said:
^^ I liked Gaia, but my track of the week was Omnia & The Blizzard - Metanoia, Blizzard has been simply blowing away mind with each and every release!!!

OMG ! Mentanoia is addictive ,its on repeat on my Clip since 3 days and Ive literally heard it more than 100 times ! :D

listening to PvD's classic "For An Angel" (2009 radio version music and video too) and love the slightly slower "sophisticated" beats/melodies and subtle pauses here n there :D

enjoy:

[youtube]sRvEwXDxz_I[/youtube]

Since u guys like trance are any of u guys on Trancetraffic, elektronik or Tranceroute ?

I can help u with invites, currently i only have 1 invite to elektronik but dont know if they increased the user limit. Still worth a shot.

Also help me out with sorting some good melodic trance. The sites i mentioned above have a ton of releases and just dont have the time to sort out what i like :(

I like listening to stuff like this, vocals etc is too cheesy for me

YouTube - 7 Skies - Caffeine (Original Mix)

Back